Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Combat Rating System

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Falon-Grey
02.11.2013 , 03:28 AM | #1
Didn't know where to post this but i hope it finds the correct set of eyes... I am a big fan of SWTOR.. & from day one I have been a subscriber... I hear many complaints about the game but the relevant ones... But as for myself, I only find one issue with the game... And I would like to make a suggestion... The matchmaking system for pvp... I think it could be better... Based either on armor worn or a kill/death ratio... I do understand that levels 10-49 stats are all brought up as if one was a level 49... But the lack of powers still do not pan out... For example, a lvl 10 has 5 powers while level 40 has 15 powers in use... Also, there are times when a pvp group is unevenly matched, not just by level, but by roles as well... There are times when enemy team has like 4 healers... Or allies have no healers... I believe the matchmaking for pvp should be matched as if one was queing a heroic or ops group... These are just some suggestions... Another... I hear that space battle hardly gets any attention... Which, by the way, is one of MY favorites... But I believe a coop spacebattle would bring it more attention... After all, wasn't those space battles in the Star Wars movies the most exciting? I think a 2 man coop space mission, for starters, should be great... Maybe a capture the flag? Once again, these are merely suggestions... Y'all have done an exceptional job in the creation of this game... I know a game is never perfect, with it's glitches and all... But SWTOR is what teamwork is all about... Because of y'all I relive my childhood once again... Thank You Respectfully... Jen'arí

Cerimon
02.11.2013 , 05:13 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Falon-Grey,

Thank you for your constructive post, it is appreciated. Please make this suggestion on our Suggestion Box forum. The Suggestion Box forum is monitored regularly by the game developers and is the best place for this kind of post.

Thank you again for your efforts to improve the game.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support