Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jadus surely is forgiving

Slowpokeking
02.10.2013 , 07:09 PM | #1
I played IA again and this time decide to join him, so I have to betray Watcher Two, I feel sorry for her and worried about her fate.

However he spared Watcher Two and promoted her to Keeper like the other route, that's nice.

Darth_Wicked
02.10.2013 , 07:16 PM | #2
And he promoted the previous Keeper to Minister of Intelligence. Honestly, I didn't find surprising, having in mind how calm and assured of himself he was with Keeper, when you first met him on DK, unlike his idiot daughter, who's a big joke on Sith stereotypes running rampant.

Either way, one of the best moments in the game by far, storywise.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Marr
My "vision" is of an Empire ready to fight across the battlefield of life. That is all I require.

Slowpokeking
02.10.2013 , 10:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
And he promoted the previous Keeper to Minister of Intelligence. Honestly, I didn't find surprising, having in mind how calm and assured of himself he was with Keeper, when you first met him on DK, unlike his idiot daughter, who's a big joke on Sith stereotypes running rampant.

Either way, one of the best moments in the game by far, storywise.
Glad I got the choice to kill Zhorrid!

AshlaBoga
02.11.2013 , 04:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I played IA again and this time decide to join him, so I have to betray Watcher Two, I feel sorry for her and worried about her fate.

However he spared Watcher Two and promoted her to Keeper like the other route, that's nice.
He spares Watcher 2 but she never forgave me for betraying her
No more Snu Snu from her
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Sadishist
02.13.2013 , 05:47 AM | #5
What's canon for IA? All the neutral choices right, so you don't ally with Jadus since it's a DS choice?
A fearful enemy is at his most dangerous.

The Fallen Lords of The Bastion
Juggernaut: Sadishist Sorcerer: Drellion

Tatile
02.13.2013 , 05:53 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadishist View Post
What's canon for IA? All the neutral choices right, so you don't ally with Jadus since it's a DS choice?
I think it's been said that there's no canon other than how you want to play the game. Can't give you any solid links on that, though, but I am of the mind that Hall Hood said it. You could always tweet him.

Mercurial_Harpy
02.13.2013 , 10:51 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadishist View Post
The other DS choice in that cut-scene is

Spoiler

So, it's tricky as to what will be cannon for the IA. It's fascinating on how the three possible endings are so different, yet everyone's agent pretty much ends up in the same place in the end regardless.

Spoiler
~The Argost Legacy~

~Jedi Covenant~

Slowpokeking
02.13.2013 , 11:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mercurial_Harpy View Post
The other DS choice in that cut-scene is

Spoiler

So, it's tricky as to what will be cannon for the IA. It's fascinating on how the three possible endings are so different, yet everyone's agent pretty much ends up in the same place in the end regardless.

Spoiler
I don't see it, it mostly will be female.

Darth_Wicked
02.15.2013 , 05:01 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I think it's been said that there's no canon other than how you want to play the game. Can't give you any solid links on that, though, but I am of the mind that Hall Hood said it. You could always tweet him.
^^^^ This.

However, some people will always feel that their playthrough is more defining and / or better than the guy standing next to him. Same happened with the KoTOR series so it's nothing new...
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Marr
My "vision" is of an Empire ready to fight across the battlefield of life. That is all I require.