Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

4 Man Nightmare EV - Title Run


Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
02.10.2013 , 06:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TcMEAT View Post
Well if you watched our vid we did it...
Eh, you misunderstood. I realise you did it (grats too), I was just saying there's quite an easy solution to beating the enrage timer comfortably, as you can tell by our video length.

Quote: Originally Posted by TcMEAT View Post
They are using 3dps and a healer
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Quote: Originally Posted by TcMEAT View Post
im not impressed
Oh noes... my self-esteem. Whatever shall I do?
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

TcMEAT's Avatar


TcMEAT
02.10.2013 , 06:26 PM | #22
Quote:
Oh noes... my self-esteem. Whatever shall I do?
Could not do it wih 2dps a tank and heals?

Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
02.10.2013 , 06:32 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TcMEAT View Post
Could not do it wih 2dps a tank and heals?
To be entirely honest it never occured to us; why take a tank to a fight that doesn't need a tank? Certainly we could do it with a tank, but it just takes longer for the same result. Seems silly to me

Our goal was simply to 4-man NiM EV, nothing more.

Anyway, as I said before, grats on the achievement.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Brutal's Avatar


Brutal
02.10.2013 , 08:17 PM | #24
i menage to 6 man it in pug with columi/rakata geared dps but to 4 man it congrats m8 well done

uemuraalex's Avatar


uemuraalex
02.16.2013 , 11:52 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
To be entirely honest it never occured to us; why take a tank to a fight that doesn't need a tank? Certainly we could do it with a tank, but it just takes longer for the same result. Seems silly to me

Our goal was simply to 4-man NiM EV, nothing more.

Anyway, as I said before, grats on the achievement.
Where's the honor in swapping different people in to accommodate each specific fight's needs? First you have 3 dps most likely because you couldn't beat the enrage for annihilator. I see 2 healers for the pylon puzzle...and suddenly you have a tank for Soa?

I, too, am confused as to how you take pride in that.

4 people, one run, title. Boom.

TcMEAT's Avatar


TcMEAT
02.16.2013 , 12:12 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by uemuraalex View Post
Where's the honor in swapping different people in to accommodate each specific fight's needs? First you have 3 dps most likely because you couldn't beat the enrage for annihilator. I see 2 healers for the pylon puzzle...and suddenly you have a tank for Soa?

I, too, am confused as to how you take pride in that.

4 people, one run, title. Boom.
Agree

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
02.16.2013 , 12:26 PM | #27
Did this 6 months ago... Move along nothing to see here.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

TcMEAT's Avatar


TcMEAT
02.16.2013 , 03:04 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Did this 6 months ago... Move along nothing to see here.
lets see it

Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
02.17.2013 , 03:48 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by uemuraalex View Post
Where's the honor in swapping different people in to accommodate each specific fight's needs? First you have 3 dps most likely because you couldn't beat the enrage for annihilator. I see 2 healers for the pylon puzzle...and suddenly you have a tank for Soa?
The four of us swapped toons as needed because our goal was to 4-man the instance, so we just did it in the most intelligent way possible.

Funny thing is, I never said anything negative to begin with. You guys seem to have some significant nferiority complexes. Well, here's the truth for you. Annihilator is nothing but a combat dummy parsing fight. It's not special, and it's been done with the "traditional" group composition long before you. Be happy with your achievement, enjoy sharing it with others, but get some perspective and maybe stop attacking other people because you're worried about protecting your epeen.

Would you like me to do the fight with a set tank/2dps/healer setup?
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

uemuraalex's Avatar


uemuraalex
02.17.2013 , 01:13 PM | #30
hey man, just chill