Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW do you plan on addressing the community, ever?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW do you plan on addressing the community, ever?

PerinnAybara
02.10.2013 , 09:19 AM | #1
Dear Bioware,

I heard rumors about perhaps a state of PVP address. I heard rumors about giving Mercenaries more escapability when without a column. I've also heard rumors about the resolve value, or stun bubbles will be looked at. Additionally I've heard things about smash.

Thing is, I heard all these things ages ago, and haven't heard back since. In fact, I'm convinced, like many in the community, that you don't plan on addressing any of these issues, or any of the issues to come.

Sincerely,
Mathrim Cauthon
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

foxmob
02.10.2013 , 09:22 AM | #2
+1

perhaps this should be a daily thread?
A legacy of meh
Krackerjšck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Dežnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Edonidd
02.10.2013 , 09:28 AM | #3
I think it was a couple weeks ago now, but they had one of those meet the team thingies, and one of the questions he addressed was that yes he was aware they didn't do a good enough job communicating with the community, and would try to do a better job at that.

Usually when somebody points out that you're doing a ****** job at something and you realize it's true and they were right, you try to make changes and address that issue. At least for the short term before you fall back into not doing it. Instead they realized they were doing a ****** job communicating, and just don't give a damn. There has been absolutely no increase in communication at all. They didn't even pay us lip service and pretend to care for a day or anything.