Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars S05E17

turnoverla-page
02.10.2013 , 08:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Personally I think the script was just messed up a little as it was clear that the Separatists had their ships in defensive positions while the Republic were the ones mounting an attack
that's because the cis had already attacked the planet and the republic where coming to its aid

SNCommand
02.10.2013 , 11:05 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by turnoverla-page View Post
that's because the cis had already attacked the planet and the republic where coming to its aid
Well, at that point I just think it's poor word usage to call it a separatist attack, much better to call it a Republic counterattack
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

annabethchase
02.10.2013 , 10:38 PM | #13
Well, at that point I just think it's poor word usage to call it a separatist attack, much better to call it a Republic counterattack
children's show. they often rush these type of details. I'm just happy they try at all to stick to cannon.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Thylbanus
02.11.2013 , 01:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
children's show. they often rush these type of details. I'm just happy they try at all to stick to cannon.
A sticky cannon! And I thought my sticky grenade was cool.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

SNCommand
02.11.2013 , 05:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
Well, that was my initial assessment

About sticking to canon, I'm actually surprised they have taken as much consideration for the original EU as they have, especially considering the new post RotJ movies are about to nuke the whole EU placed at that timeline
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Forgon
02.11.2013 , 06:11 AM | #16
I heard the cries of millions of enraged Star Wars fans all shout out at once and then were silent.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Darth__Carnal
02.11.2013 , 08:44 AM | #17
Well, that was my initial assessment

About sticking to canon, I'm actually surprised they have taken as much consideration for the original EU as they have, especially considering the new post RotJ movies are about to nuke the whole EU placed at that timeline
I wonder if Karen Travis wants to put her foot in her mouth now that she has seen the outcome of the Mandalore arc. Dave Filoni has proven how much of a fan he is by not trampling all over the EU. He and the entire studio have really helped to fill in a lot of the gaps and retcon information that has made the entire franchise more solid.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well Dave, you have given us trillions of volumes of lore to this great series, and Karen Travis, while she may not admit it was probably pretty impressed how you handled her material.
THANK YOU.
☾▓║]!▀!▀!▀!▀!▀!▀║▩▓[██████████▓▒░Surrender to Temptation░▒▓███████████)

Vepariga
02.12.2013 , 01:44 AM | #18
Pretty good episode. Ruso the crime scene droid is cool I like him.

I really dig the crime investigation/mystery of this episode.

Nice to see those Jedi temple sentinal/guards too.