Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Archos Legion is recruiting

DaveMcKnight
02.09.2013 , 11:21 PM | #1
Archos Legion is a multi-purpose guild. There aren't any restrictions, in that we have people who like to group up for questing, people who solo for the most part, people who like PVP, etc. It doesn't matter if you're PVP/RP/PVE/etc., you're welcome. Find people in the guild who you get along with, and if you're into grouping stuff, you'll have a ready-made pool, at least when we're online. My own personal restriction that I place on myself is I won't help someone on class quests or quests that are more than 4 levels below my own. This is not because I don't want to help, but because they'll lose the XP you get if you're with someone more on the same level.

The term Archos comes from 15th century Latin, meaning 'ruler'.

At the moment, any member can recruit other players. I'm currently the guildmaster, a Sith Sorc named Kaisan. If you see anyone wandering around with the 'Archos Legion' title under their names, you can ask them to bring you in.

Afrail
03.13.2013 , 10:44 AM | #2
I am interested in joining The Archos Legion, I have yet to see any1 from your guild and have been unable to contact via in-game mail. If someone could please contact me it would be greatly appreciated.
"Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?" -Obi Wan Kenobi