Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Barsen'thor vs Hero of Tython

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Barsen'thor vs Hero of Tython

rngeasterling
02.07.2013 , 09:21 PM | #1
Who is more powerful?

DAWUSS
02.07.2013 , 10:34 PM | #2
Hero of Tython gets my vote.

Roodbot
02.08.2013 , 12:20 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
Hero of Tython gets my vote.
Agreed.
Once you go tank, you never go back!

Darth_Wicked
02.08.2013 , 05:10 AM | #4
Dunno about power per se but the HoT's influence is far more widespread. There's no way to defy one's accomplishments.
( Let another claim the throne. My place is on the battlefield. )
-- Darth Marr

Merras
02.08.2013 , 06:31 AM | #5
JK is like a military leader, JC is more political leader. JK kills important stuff, JK is the elite commando of the Jedi / Republic. JC however brings a new alliance to the Republic, tons of fresh troopers to the field.

Eventually both of them do important stuff which is desperatly needed to the Republic. However the JK storyline seems more heroic and better written.

Beslley
02.08.2013 , 01:08 PM | #6
Hero of Tython, because Barsen'thor is a stupid name.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

Path-x
02.08.2013 , 07:25 PM | #7
Like in case of Nox vs Wrath, where I pick Warth, in this case too I pick Hero of Tython.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

AlexDougherty
02.09.2013 , 06:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
Like in case of Nox vs Wrath, where I pick Warth, in this case too I pick Hero of Tython.
Are you just picking the second option each time?

Personally I pick the Barsen'thor, yes it's a silly name, the the Jedi Consular brings in several factions under the Republic banner, while performing a number of missions that weaken the Empire, he also saves the entire Jedi order from the control of a Sith Sorceror who possesses others (Plague master). These might not be an epic adventure exactly, but they do help turn the course of the war back to the Republics favour.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

_biddan_
02.09.2013 , 03:34 PM | #9
the barsen'thor is WAAAAAAY more powerful in the force compared to the hero of tython,he could have done the same things the hero did,but,well...you know,they had to give people the big good guy hero that saves the galaxy with his classic star wars combat style.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Darth_Wicked
02.09.2013 , 06:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Are you just picking the second option each time?

Personally I pick the Barsen'thor, yes it's a silly name, the the Jedi Consular brings in several factions under the Republic banner, while performing a number of missions that weaken the Empire, he also saves the entire Jedi order from the control of a Sith Sorceror who possesses others (Plague master). These might not be an epic adventure exactly, but they do help turn the course of the war back to the Republics favour.
The JC saves the Jedi Order. The JK saves the WHOLE freakin' Galaxy. Yep, Barsen'thor no doubt.
( Let another claim the throne. My place is on the battlefield. )
-- Darth Marr