Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Male or Female?

Lapis_Zuli
02.07.2013 , 04:54 PM | #11
I love the voice acting for sith woman. I would have to say I don't really care for the males though they do seem to have more romantic interest opportunities. Also love vetas voice actor but cant stand female goody jedi voice actor not sure why.

Avorniel
02.08.2013 , 12:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lapis_Zuli View Post
I love the voice acting for sith woman. I would have to say I don't really care for the males though they do seem to have more romantic interest opportunities. Also love vetas voice actor but cant stand female goody jedi voice actor not sure why.
I would imagine the op has made up there mind since this was posted in 2011 lol
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent. Ref:- Raji_Lev

HiltoftheDragon
02.09.2013 , 12:09 PM | #13
Im male in rl but all my toons are female. As usual with most mmos, the males in game look retarded and alot of the armor i like look bad on them.
The Starkillerz Legacy
"Death is an old friend of mine"
Grievance @ The Shadowlands
Creedess 55 * Serinety 55 * Noliana 55 * Adea 55 * Revenup 55

Cyberwoman
02.13.2013 , 01:52 PM | #14
One of the main reasons why my female Sith Inquisitor is my main is because of the fantastic voice acting. Playing her as a careless, dark side Sith is an utter joy.

Canít say I ever understand why some guys donít like the idea of robes on men . . .

Daxy
02.13.2013 , 02:55 PM | #15
roll a female or a fatty

Setta
02.13.2013 , 03:10 PM | #16
I have 8 toons right now. Only 2 are female. My inquisitor being one of them. About the only reason to roll a male inquisitor is to romance Ashara if you really, really want too. Not the worst person to romance, but if your a DS Inquisitor, the story doesn't really make a whole lot of sense between you and the Ashara. That having been said, I'm going to say that the voice acting is a lot better on the female inquisitor, and the armor looks better on the female inquisitor as well. In fact the only downside to the female inquisitor is her romance option (Andronikos) sucks. Which as a male player, playing a female toon, (weird enough for me already) I have no problem not shacking up with a male npc. However if you're a chick playing the game, and you want that for your character, don't say I didn't warn you about him being a complete joke of a romance partner.

MoonUnitLatina
02.14.2013 , 12:35 AM | #17
Female SI voice acting is just drop dead sexy, it's what sold me on rolling my Assassin first. If you're a straight guy and the flirt options won't ruin the immersion for you, I'd highly recommend female.

DAWUSS
02.15.2013 , 07:44 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MoonUnitLatina View Post
Female SI voice acting is just drop dead sexy, it's what sold me on rolling my Assassin first. If you're a straight guy and the flirt options won't ruin the immersion for you, I'd highly recommend female.
All you gotta' do then is pretend you're the NPC and not the PC.