Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Romancing Rylee

Writetyper
04.16.2012 , 08:04 PM | #1
I am playing a Sith Inquisitor and just finished Nar Shaddaa. When searching online for any quest I might have missed, I came across one name "Romancing Rylee". I assume I didn't get that because my character is female. Does this mean that overally, the female SI gets less quests than the male SI?

I'm not meaning to yell "unfairness"; I simply find it peculiar. Or, would the female SI get a similar quest with a male NPC somewhere down the line?

Blyter
04.16.2012 , 10:35 PM | #2
You get a quest with Rylee as a female, that doesn't involve romancing her. It's just a basic chat which is equivalent to what the males get.

Conversely, there is a romancing quest featuring a male for the females. Coincidentally, having Andronikas out during the romance gives you Andro rep. He likes to watch..

There is definitely no unfairness.

Writetyper
04.17.2012 , 11:59 PM | #3
I see. I didn't get that chat quest. Probably because I was unwittingly rude to her during the holo-conversation earlier. Boo. Thanks for the reply, though!

Ah, is the name of that quest still "Romancing Rylee" for female character?

Yar, I just met Andronikos. He has this... voice...

drawilson
04.27.2012 , 09:08 PM | #4
I was booted out of the room where this quest was available (due to entering a PvP match). When trying to go back for the quest, I was not allowed. At a later time will I be able to go back and do it?

Tsarvong
02.08.2013 , 04:43 PM | #5
how do u romance her with a male i dont know when to talk to her or get the quest for my male inquisitor

NeriaSurik
02.09.2013 , 08:29 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsarvong View Post
how do u romance her with a male i dont know when to talk to her or get the quest for my male inquisitor
After your conversation on the new hideout, I believe. There is no quest marker over her, you simply select her to start a convo.