Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Banegio
02.08.2013 , 07:57 PM | #2561
There are news that GW2 will be released in China later this year.
Kind of hoped SWTOR would do the same. It will make not only the apac population stable but apac server being a lot more profitable.

odonoghuet
02.08.2013 , 08:00 PM | #2562
And the APAC cry to Pharoh Joveth - Let my people merge.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

MyPetMonkey
02.08.2013 , 08:35 PM | #2563
We're doin it wrong!!!!

Be nicer people you arseholes!

Obirayy
02.08.2013 , 08:42 PM | #2564
Quickly scroll through 3 pages to see if bioware has replied yet... Nope no reply. so don't need to waste my time reading other people's posts on what I'm assuming is not contributing towards Biowares decision... Cya tomorrow
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Cheezfriend
02.08.2013 , 11:30 PM | #2565
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post
4. DO NOT GIVE UP!
Thought I would start this post by quoting myself!!!!

Seriously guys, keep this thread going, I wont be because I dont want to give another cent to this game until the servers are fixed. Im out!!! Subscription ends in three days and I have just cancelled it. I havent played in 6 weeks anyway, I have moved on.

My reason for unsubscribing is quite simple... I just want to play on 1 united APAC super server. If we dont get that I will atleast come back when they xfer my characters somewhere else.

Special thanks to everyone who has supported this thread! Thanks to the community on Master Dar'Nala and especially the guys and girls on BOSS!!!!

I will come back if the expansion pack comes out before transfers i reckon that might actually happen

So see you all again soon! Thanks for making this thread one of the most popular in SWTOR history!!!

Might post something up on youtube in the next week or so! Keep an eye on my channel!!!

<3 Chippy

Ps. - to some of the RP people that post on here, glorifying your dead server gives me a headache and making PvPers out to be complete you know whats is just pathetic - you know who you are. Think of the APAC community as a whole and not just yourselves.

PPs - SHAME ON YOU BIOWARE/EA FOR DRAGGING THIS ISSUE OUT. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!! - I know its not you Joveth, its your evil boss' and poor management.

PPPs - I will be back - as soon as this issue is addressed/xpac comes out.

lucotas
02.08.2013 , 11:34 PM | #2566
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post
Thought I would start this post by quoting myself!!!!

Seriously guys, keep this thread going, I wont be because I dont want to give another cent to this game until the servers are fixed. Im out!!! Subscription ends in three days and I have just cancelled it. I havent played in 6 weeks anyway, I have moved on.

My reason for unsubscribing is quite simple... I just want to play on 1 united APAC super server. If we dont get that I will atleast come back when they xfer my characters somewhere else.

Special thanks to everyone who has supported this thread! Thanks to the community on Master Dar'Nala and especially the guys and girls on BOSS!!!!

I will come back if the expansion pack comes out before transfers i reckon that might actually happen

So see you all again soon! Thanks for making this thread one of the most popular in SWTOR history!!!

Might post something up on youtube in the next week or so! Keep an eye on my channel!!!

<3 Chippy

Ps. - to some of the RP people that post on here, glorifying your dead server gives me a headache and making PvPers out to be complete you know whats is just pathetic - you know who you are. Think of the APAC community as a whole and not just yourselves.

PPs - SHAME ON YOU BIOWARE/EA FOR DRAGGING THIS ISSUE OUT. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!! - I know its not you Joveth, its your evil boss' and poor management.

PPPs - I will be back - as soon as this issue is addressed/xpac comes out.
respect chippy. i am not from your servers but i understand how you suffer.i had that problem before the US transfers and it was horrible. i will keep helping this thread and i hope you guys get a solution and you come back
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

lorelthesecond
02.09.2013 , 12:06 AM | #2567
"Ps. - to some of the RP people that post on here, glorifying your dead server gives me a headache and making PvPers out to be complete you know whats is just pathetic - you know who you are. Think of the APAC community as a whole and not just yourselves."

Sorry but the role play server isnt dead.

Like I said before I am lvling a alt on Gav Daragon atm and there are lots of other players on the planets with me.

darthnish
02.09.2013 , 03:36 AM | #2568
Quote: Originally Posted by lorelthesecond View Post
"Ps. - to some of the RP people that post on here, glorifying your dead server gives me a headache and making PvPers out to be complete you know whats is just pathetic - you know who you are. Think of the APAC community as a whole and not just yourselves."

Sorry but the role play server isnt dead.

Like I said before I am lvling a alt on Gav Daragon atm and there are lots of other players on the planets with me.
it must be nice to live in that alternate reality where Gav daragon has LOTS of ppl on it. i wish i could change dimensions like you.

Marshal_Ney
02.09.2013 , 04:38 AM | #2569
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
it must be nice to live in that alternate reality where Gav daragon has LOTS of ppl on it. i wish i could change dimensions like you.
I can see that you're new on Gav Daragon, i play there from day one,and i have a character rep side who's 50,yes the people are nice,but it's adifferent cup of tea playing when you under 50 and after.
around the low levels you do mostly everything solo,except for some heroics and minor fp.
Come to tell me the same thing,after u reach level 50 and u want to gear ur character in campaign or dread guard.
Even rakata gear is something unusual to find on GD due to the lack of OPS,even normal FP need loads of time before they start.
so i'm not happy about it,and i lack of faith even in an APAC "super" server,it will still be smaller compared to the EU/US server.
in my humble opinion as i posted before best solution is that BioWare allow us to transfer in a European or US server.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

odonoghuet
02.09.2013 , 06:03 AM | #2570
Doing nothing or closing the APAC server is a damned if they do, damned if they don't issue for Elder Game players, since we lack the player base to properly do the content or the Ping to be compedative on the content. Really think any player could be carried through Ten stack Dreadtooth to get access to the bonus boss of NiM TFB with a 150+ ping? Let alone be compedative in PVP or general NiM mode ops?

Mergers or bust at this point.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.