Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So what's the longest you've spent looking for an HK-51 component?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
So what's the longest you've spent looking for an HK-51 component?

Eshmael
12.21.2012 , 05:37 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Mayeh View Post
I mentioned this when my guild was running through doing the quest when it was first released. Anyone who waits a couple of weeks is going to have a heck of a time searching for the components. There will not be 40 other people in the area searching and calling out when it is found. For the fights you can get guildies to give you a hand, but who is going to want to spend time searching for something they do not need?
I did for a couple of guildies. Even pulled some guildie twinks with my lvl 50 imp (we are a rep guild and i had a lot off time some months ago =) ) through there homeplanet to the dromund kaas jedi temple

Trooperclay
12.21.2012 , 07:57 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Snowyangel View Post
How do you find it on a imp toon for dramound kaas and send it to you rep toon?
Mail it to someone in your legacy. Its that easy.
For a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire...

RachaelStorm
12.30.2012 , 03:41 PM | #43
I'm up to 3 hours on Coruscant. I'm getting very angry.

Monstein
12.30.2012 , 06:53 PM | #44
Over 4 hours. But was not for a scan part but trying to find or get LFG to pop for normal False Emp.

McCamper
01.04.2013 , 02:57 PM | #45
Oh, 10 -15 minutes

I was lucky.

cchewy
02.07.2013 , 05:44 PM | #46
over 2 hours on DK so far, grouped with someone they found it in 10 mins but i was to late to loot it

kirorx
02.08.2013 , 02:54 PM | #47
long enough to lose interest. Probally should have jumped on this when it first came out, now that its old news i hardly see anyone else looking .
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

DataBeaver
02.09.2013 , 04:02 AM | #48
Something like 45 minutes on Tatooine, before I stumbled upon the Jawa that sells it. The others I've found in 10-20 minutes.

Gekke_Geert
02.26.2013 , 06:20 AM | #49
I think it was about 15 - 20 minutes. On all of them.
And I was the only one searching, now that almost everyone has him.
Took a good sweaping patern and found it easy.

Radzkie
02.26.2013 , 06:24 AM | #50
Around three hours on Taris. Normally I keep my cool on this game, but I was just about ready to smash my computer after that.

The rest I found within fifteen to twenty minutes. This was when HK had just been released, so there was lots of people looking.