Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal RWZ composition

RendakFel
02.08.2013 , 10:34 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
Someone in the fb page group wants to post the image of thundaga saying lololol xest that he already determined was 3 tells of a conversation that wasn't all posted. Really? This is all you people have on me even when you team up? So unimpressed...

"What are your expectations from applying to this guild?
Instant answer is simply: To get better. I would love to have that team feel back when I log into the game, also. I know you've posted in the forums a few times about wanting to gain more operative healers so I decided to finally apply. Honestly, I have more to gain from being given a chance to join your guild than you all have to gain from giving me that chance."

Remember this Xest? Seems like somebody just wants to belong. Not sure why you assumed getting a try out with Casual put you on their level. Seeing as you listed some ****** players as good Operative healers, that being the class which you play, it shows that you either set really low standards or are incapable of evaluating skill levels.

Oh and I still get a kick out of that line you wrote about being humble.
Oldprime - 50 Pyro PowerTech
Prophecy of Five
<Old Republic War>
Guild Leader

XeSTiL
02.08.2013 , 11:10 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by RendakFel View Post
"What are your expectations from applying to this guild?
Instant answer is simply: To get better. I would love to have that team feel back when I log into the game, also. I know you've posted in the forums a few times about wanting to gain more operative healers so I decided to finally apply. Honestly, I have more to gain from being given a chance to join your guild than you all have to gain from giving me that chance."

Remember this Xest? Seems like somebody just wants to belong. Not sure why you assumed getting a try out with Casual put you on their level. Seeing as you listed some ****** players as good Operative healers, that being the class which you play, it shows that you either set really low standards or are incapable of evaluating skill levels.

Oh and I still get a kick out of that line you wrote about being humble.
i'm not a good operative healer... i have no problem with that part--anyone that has been in casual mumble with me, if they are not trolling, will back that i know i am not a good op healer. if anything i'm far overcritical of myself when i'm being serious... sorry you see me troll the forums and you think you know how i see myself you're so cute.

and being humble when you lose, yes i believe in that. instead of being like "oh f--k them they're not that good blah blah" no you analyze why you lost and you fix it... and by being "humble" you should always be trying to get better and not be complacent.

but i mean you can post stuff that i put on an app to ORW before i even hit 50 on my operative, doesn't bother me. you're implying ryara was elite op healer?

XeSTiL
02.08.2013 , 11:20 PM | #73
couldn't find the app on your site but don't forget the part where i talk about how clueless i am with the game because it's my first mmoprg and i am trying to learn how to play lol trying to belittle me you might as well go for the crushing blow on the inexperienced noob

CreeCwee
02.10.2013 , 08:05 AM | #74
zZzzZzzz

1/10
character name
guild
cool quote

AngelofCain
02.10.2013 , 08:23 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by CreeCwee View Post
zZzzZzzz

1/10
seconded..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator