Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Elite War Hero Better than Rakata? for PVE?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Is Elite War Hero Better than Rakata? for PVE?

Centures
02.08.2013 , 12:45 AM | #1
People tell me it is better and use the BH Implants and earpiece with it

I still think rakata is better except for weapon slot

Any thoughts?

unluckyperson
02.08.2013 , 03:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Centures View Post
People tell me it is better and use the BH Implants and earpiece with it

I still think rakata is better except for weapon slot

Any thoughts?
I think this will depend on whether or not you're a tank. I've personally found as a tank it's somewhere between black hole and rakata. It will give you some better protection than rakata but you drop hitpoints, and aim. So a vanguard tank in rakata will have more hp than you, but because of the higher defense you'll take less damage. Dropping that defense though is going to be important.

Currently because I haven't replaced all my pvp gear I'm wearing a few Elite War Hero pieces, and a few black hole modded (armoring, mod, enhancement) pieces with the Black Hole Implants. I'm pretty set for shield, absorb and defense (I must admit I've augmented 2 or 3 pieces with shield augments).

I will admit though getting the Elite War Hero main hand and off-hand, in my opinion is probably somewhat easier than getting the Black Hole/Campaign main hand/off hand.

Side Note: I haven't had much experience with the crafters on my server. I do know that you will want to make sure they have products already made if you want to deal with them.