Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best 3 PVP guild on server

XeSTiL
02.07.2013 , 09:20 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
hey i get that **** all the time!!!!! it makes me laugh.
funny thing about hallow is he played on Meow Mix iirc... highest ELO team at the time they quit iirc... can't say a dang thing to the team with the highest rating that q'd all day erryday.

AngelofCain
02.07.2013 , 09:21 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
funny thing about hallow is he played on Meow Mix iirc... highest ELO team at the time they quit iirc... can't say a dang thing to the team with the highest rating that q'd all day erryday.
any group comp too. that is what was so fun.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

XeSTiL
02.08.2013 , 03:43 AM | #183
and one more time for good measure

"see us in rateds."

it's our slogan

ssipnie
02.08.2013 , 07:12 AM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
When the first SuperGoomba's quit we were highest ELO But you guys lasted longer and beat that out XD

I see Kharns from time to time and hear some are playing imps now

Maybe one fine day we shall see MM again in rateds

Nochance
Infil Shadow

AngelofCain
02.08.2013 , 07:50 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by ssipnie View Post
When the first SuperGoomba's quit we were highest ELO But you guys lasted longer and beat that out XD

Nochance
Infil Shadow
those were fun games then. I miss MM, but with out the DWC originals it's really not the same.

XeSTiL
02.08.2013 , 10:17 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
those were fun games then. I miss MM, but with out the DWC originals it's really not the same.
apparently no guilds have many originals anymore... family and friends guild time!

Neight
02.09.2013 , 04:26 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by ssipnie View Post

Nochance
Infil Shadow
Yeah, we had fun in super goombas, I was tanking most of the time on shadrach/rockwilder and we were like 40-5 or something crazy like that in the first two weeks.

We had great group make up and the guys were really cool. Then we had a few bad losses and we took some time off and then one day I logged on to see there was no more SGB.

Really ashame imo, kharn was good ops leader and I wish he would try to put something together again.

Nochance are you still playing rwzs? Do you know where the other guys went? I play imp operative healer now, but i jump on my guard now and again just to see the rating that we had. I would love to try and rally what we can.

The sad part to me is that now when i ask people about MM or SGB, they have no idea what i am talking about...

AngelofCain
02.09.2013 , 11:29 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by Neight View Post
Yeah, we had fun in super goombas, I was tanking most of the time on shadrach/rockwilder and we were like 40-5 or something crazy like that in the first two weeks.

We had great group make up and the guys were really cool. Then we had a few bad losses and we took some time off and then one day I logged on to see there was no more SGB.

Really ashame imo, kharn was good ops leader and I wish he would try to put something together again.

Nochance are you still playing rwzs? Do you know where the other guys went? I play imp operative healer now, but i jump on my guard now and again just to see the rating that we had. I would love to try and rally what we can.

The sad part to me is that now when i ask people about MM or SGB, they have no idea what i am talking about...
welcome to being a original rwz player.

JDotter
02.11.2013 , 02:17 AM | #189
First time I ran rateds witrh meow mix, exdeth "*** hes in MoX"

Seeweed " Don't worry hes good"
oshmeow " IDC if hes good i just want bubbles like komissar gives pkers on me.

Today " STUN BUBBLES **** UUUUUU QQQQQQQQQQ"

Capote
02.11.2013 , 04:23 PM | #190
Hey guys, im a wh/ewh powertech LF a pvp guild to join, which one would you recommend me to try to join?