Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Something needs to be done

Masarko
02.08.2013 , 03:01 AM | #1
I just got lost in the RP section, i dont know how and i dont want to know

However after numerous attemps to get out before I post something over there I noticed how that place is so peacefull and harmless, i think we should start learning from them and become the bestcommunityeu

If this is to happen, the forumpolice will never have to enter out small subforum and we can post in peace, with no deleting( this means we have to quit measuring the e-peen) im really sorry Gerikke, i really am

I really hope to see some good threads and stuff from now on so we can have a great time 24/7

Yours sincerly
Hi'de
I lied btw

tonooo
02.08.2013 , 03:07 AM | #2
l2p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Masarko
02.08.2013 , 03:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tonooo View Post
l2p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
Come ranked

Oh nvm

easeyway
02.08.2013 , 04:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
I just got lost in the RP section, i dont know how and i dont want to know

However after numerous attemps to get out before I post something over there I noticed how that place is so peacefull and harmless, i think we should start learning from them and become the bestcommunityeu

If this is to happen, the forumpolice will never have to enter out small subforum and we can post in peace, with no deleting( this means we have to quit measuring the e-peen) im really sorry Gerikke, i really am

I really hope to see some good threads and stuff from now on so we can have a great time 24/7

Yours sincerly
Hi'de
I lied btw
My epeen can only be measurred on the richtlers scale, and not on swtor forums. So yea, ill be going back to my old ways of vbeeing friendly in here. And if someone elses epeen can ever be measured on the same scale as my own, i'll act accordingly and completely crush their self esteem! Other than that, have a nice day

elitegerike
02.08.2013 , 08:57 AM | #5
que tonight

-Ashton-
02.08.2013 , 09:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
que tonight

Do you even lift?
Lamefish

Masarko
02.08.2013 , 10:09 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by -Ashton- View Post