Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emote

sakica
02.07.2013 , 06:49 PM | #1
Hi, how to emote to other player or npc?

LukeSaberRattler
02.07.2013 , 07:58 PM | #2
You would type in the emote you want into the chat window such as /bow or /thumbsup or you can click on the icon just to the top left of the chat window. This will drop down a complete list of emotes that you can chose from simply by clicking on them.

This link has a good list of emotes http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=5081
The Harbinger
Skaviin lvl 55 Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 Sniper -- Snozzberry lvl 55 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion 55 lvl Marauder -- Skabiin lvl 55 Juggernaut -- FriendlyNPC lvl 18 Operative -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 35 Sentinel

OwenP
02.07.2013 , 10:37 PM | #3
If you want the emote to personally target the player or NPC make sure you have them targetted or the emote will be a general one, like instead of '[you] bow to [player]', you would get '[you] bow to everyone'. Something like that.
He's no good to me dead

sakica
02.08.2013 , 02:06 AM | #4
Aha and how to use custom emotes?

redfurry
02.08.2013 , 03:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sakica View Post
Aha and how to use custom emotes?
You can type, for instance , "/me does something really cool", and the chat box will show (to you and players nearby):
Sakica does something really cool

As far as I know, there is no way to attach this to existing animations, voiceovers or face expressions. But it's something.