Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

ARagingNoob
02.07.2013 , 02:14 PM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by Mindsting View Post
I received this message in my PM box yesterday in regards to the orb...I don't know the person and don't know what it means. Perhaps nothing? I wonder.. It came in this format.

This looks like complete bs but w/e lmao.
Toth and Zorn scream (either visually or literally)
Terror From Beyond literally has a scream (still makes sense to use the orb on either him or the lootable)
Dreadtooth screams (don't know if carnage tried this already though)
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

crazzycaswell
02.07.2013 , 02:58 PM | #282
you didnt even consider the part about darkness or mercy the scream alone wont help

Ansalem
02.07.2013 , 06:13 PM | #283
Quote: Originally Posted by BogyOne View Post
I know it is a difficult concept to seize but let's try it slowly: R O T A T I O N.

What's the obstacle to 24 people from various guilds who banded together to do it again and rotate? In three weeks each member would do secret boss twice and even some guilds would step up this way to 16M ops for good.

It's the matter of succesful mindset to see opportunity where others see obstacles, that's why some will keep winning and some keep failing, easy as that.
So make up for biowares mistake by farming out more essences to buff DT then wait another 30 mins for respawn so someone from the group of 8 sitting can get the item and then find 8 more people that didn't even help out with DT to kill entity?
Still sucks for some folks because you either have to wait and try to get a 2nd group formed for DT or 8 people are getting screwed. One would think bioware would balance 10 stack DT to a 16m raid so the same 16m raid could go knockout the entity right after.
Also, can carnage or another guild that eventually kills 10 stack check to see if you can summon the entity in 8m tfb too please? Just curious if its a 16m only deal.
Its hard enough getting 16 on to do a raid tougher to find 24.

Jenemi
02.07.2013 , 07:24 PM | #284
Considering the message only shows in 16-man HM, I'd find it unlikely it'd do anything in 8-man. Not to mention the 24-hour cooldown makes it so there's not too much testing
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)

dipstik
02.07.2013 , 07:47 PM | #285
you try using the orb in the white circle during dreadtooth?

what is that circle for?

also i think the title resurgest is a clue

AshlaBoga
02.07.2013 , 08:01 PM | #286
Since 1.4 gave us the cave and 1.5 gave us Dreadtooth, I'm thinking that we need to wait for 1.7, 1.8 or RotHC for the final piece of the mission series.

I'm hoping it has something to do with Nightmare TFB, but it could have something to do with the 6th Operation (The Dread Masters). I suppose it might have something to do with the 5th Operation (Scum & Villainy) but that's on Varl and somehow the Hutt homeworld seems more smelly than scary.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Ansalem
02.07.2013 , 08:16 PM | #287
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Since 1.4 gave us the cave and 1.5 gave us Dreadtooth, I'm thinking that we need to wait for 1.7, 1.8 or RotHC for the final piece of the mission series.

I'm hoping it has something to do with the Nightmare TFB, but it could have something to do with the 6th Operation (The Dread Masters). I suppose it might have something to do with the 5th Operation (Scum & Villainy) but that's on Varl and somehow the Hutt homeworld seems more smelly than scary.
I'm still wondering how they are going to implement Varl. I mean according to the lore object you get in game about Varl the planet is uninhabiltable and completely empty...space station varl? moon of varl? biodome varl?
I have a feeling it will probably be used in nightmare tfb but that is pure guessing at this point.

Arahakust
02.07.2013 , 08:39 PM | #288
MoX has acquired an orb and will be helping test to see what the orb can do.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

DarkhorseForLife
02.07.2013 , 09:46 PM | #289
Quote: Originally Posted by Arahakust View Post
MoX has acquired an orb and will be helping test to see what the orb can do.
If anyone wants to collab on what the hell to do with this thing, we will be trying stuff and posting here, or just get in touch with us via the forums.
Moxboss - Founder of <Memories of Xendor> on Prophecy of the Five
Moxboss, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

ExarKunxx
02.07.2013 , 10:24 PM | #290
Use the orb, Jump into the Sarlaac Pit