How to get back to main storyline

Freesa

Hi guys,

I'm new to Star Wars The Old Republic, and I just reached level 10, and chosen to be a Jedi Sentinal.

I'm currently on the space station, and have no idea how to get back to the main storyline.

I would appreciate it if you can help me out, because I'm really liking this game, and looking forward to building my character's lightsabers

Thank you in advance

press m to bring up your map the elevator for Courasant departures will be highlighted green on your map go there and take a shuttle to Courasant.

That's wrong way to go!

Considering OP said he is looking forward to getting his lightsabers (that is: does not have them yet) he obviously has not completed his class quests in the starting planet and hence should be going back there, not Coruscant.

Likely someone who just clicked his emergency fleet pass without finishing his starting planet.

In which case the only way to get back to his "main storyline" is to get to the shuttle to back to his starting planet, Tython.

Edited by Eternalnight

Likely someone who just clicked his emergency fleet pass without finishing his starting planet.

In which case the only way to get back to his "main storyline" is to get to the shuttle to back to his starting planet, Tython.

Could also be he's chosen his advanced class (Sentinel, hence the "lightsabres") and hasn't checked his inventory for the bag containing his new gear for his class and, in fact, needs to spend some time crashing in the last conversation on Esseles.

Of course the only person who can clarify this is the OP.

That's wrong way to go!

Considering OP said he is looking forward to getting his lightsabers (that is: does not have them yet) he obviously has not completed his class quests in the starting planet and hence should be going back there, not Coruscant.

So how do I get back to Thython? From the space station

On the Republic Fleet, if you open up the map and look for the little lift icons on the edges of the Fleet. One should say "Tython and Ord Mantell Departures". Can't tell you where exactly, as I'm looking at the Imp Fleet map.

On the Republic Fleet, if you open up the map and look for the little lift icons on the edges of the Fleet. One should say "Tython and Ord Mantell Departures". Can't tell you where exactly, as I'm looking at the Imp Fleet map.

Correct. Take the elevator with "Tython and Ord Mantell Departures". There you will find 2 shuttles. 1 goes to Tython, the other to Ord Mantell. If you put your mouse on the shuttle's hatch, the game will tell you which shuttle goes where.

Correct. Take the elevator with "Tython and Ord Mantell Departures". There you will find 2 shuttles. 1 goes to Tython, the other to Ord Mantell. If you put your mouse on the shuttle's hatch, the game will tell you which shuttle goes where.

Thank you guys for your help, I'm now back on Planet Tython