Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Side Trooper? (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Dark Side Trooper? (Spoilers)

LordRaeth
02.04.2013 , 07:45 AM | #1
I was wondering, and I don't mind spoilers but at the end of the story line, is there an option to kind of defect or split from the republic or sever ties or anything like that, or are you constantly stuck to the republic's chain of command?

Keypek
02.04.2013 , 09:21 AM | #2
All I'll say is never expect anything actually cool or off course to happen in your storylines in this game. Your choices don't really matter aside from your dark or light side rating unfortunately. They will all end the same way regardless.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands
FREE play time and loot by clicking>>

LordRaeth
02.04.2013 , 03:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Keypek View Post
All I'll say is never expect anything actually cool or off course to happen in your storylines in this game. Your choices don't really matter aside from your dark or light side rating unfortunately. They will all end the same way regardless.
I wouldn't say that, there's like three potential different endings to the Imperial Agent class.

Fordel
02.04.2013 , 04:37 PM | #4
Troopers are always ultimately loyal to the Republic, no matter how dark or mercenary they become.

LanceCorporalDan
02.07.2013 , 12:24 PM | #5
Yeah otherwise I'd be like "screw you guys, I'm going home" and defect haha bam now I'm a mercenary lol
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative