Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Because I need more random ideas... this one is for sorcs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Because I need more random ideas... this one is for sorcs.

Xerain
02.06.2013 , 05:22 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
LOL sarcasm?

I've never said either... quite the opposite. But that has nothing to do with class balance... that has to do with the skill gap. These are just ideas... that I'd be fine with or without.
How many times have I seen you cry for nerfs to marauder because your sorc was getting beat up?

UGLYMRJ
02.06.2013 , 05:47 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
How many times have I seen you cry for nerfs to marauder because your sorc was getting beat up?
Had me worried...

UGLYMRJ
02.06.2013 , 08:51 PM | #33
Sorcs are way OP

Someone nerf that guy!!!!

banjokazooie
02.07.2013 , 10:29 AM | #34
Sorc is an amazing class when your great at I personally feel like they are the best healers and I play one but my burst dps kinda sucks if I'm not playing lightning and even then I don't hit for over 5kusually don't even hit over 4k and personally I don't like madness cause spamming force lightning isn't fun and while i have a sprint on a 20sec cd which is amazing but that won't help if I'm stunned and personally I feel like the stun shield is only that good cause of the abundance of melee. There is no denying that sorcs get hit the hardest because we use light armor and have no damage reduction abilitys and I don't wanna hear a 2percent reduction from talents when people get moves that reduce damage taken by 50 percent or even 99 percent . Please change madness so people don't have to channel force lightning from begining to end of games. Give us 20 percent damage reduction when we have no barrier and have deionized for all specs