Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Interesting...

ArchangelLBC
02.05.2013 , 09:53 AM | #11
5% nerf to Demo Round damage? Really BW?

The rest of it could be very good overall if I'm understanding it right, but I'm not holding my breath. Need to find out what Advance the Line is, and if we're casting grav rounds 15% quicker (which may account for the nerf to DR, may BW's office be riddled with rodents) then we may be looking at serious ammo issues, unless those other buffs we can't figure out are to ammo regen.

Focus Sents are looking at a large nerf it seems like. Focus in general looks to be going away from being a one trick pony to being more sustainable. I like that.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

ssipnie
02.05.2013 , 03:27 PM | #12
The link doesnt work?

Where is this data mined information.

relink plz or did BW /kill the link

ArchangelLBC
02.05.2013 , 03:30 PM | #13
BW killed it. I copy pasted the OP somewhere else, but I feel like if I post it here this thread will just get nerfed too.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Lionflash
02.05.2013 , 03:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
BW killed it. I copy pasted the OP somewhere else, but I feel like if I post it here this thread will just get nerfed too.
I heard the original guy got perma banned for the whole thing...

TUXs
02.05.2013 , 03:53 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lionflash View Post
I heard the original guy got perma banned for the whole thing...
There must be more to that story than that...?!
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Macroeconomics
02.07.2013 , 03:44 AM | #16
It's still out there in the ether of the internetz.....

But yeah at this point, we can just chuckle about some of the stuff because it might *seem* absurd. Too hard to tell what the entire picture looks like since not all the details are known.

SpoeMeister
02.07.2013 , 04:16 AM | #17
Off course they nerfed that thread... it had a direct link to datamining, which isn't allowed iirc... BW wants to keep their progress as secretive as possible :-)
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

Yamahara
02.07.2013 , 07:02 AM | #18
the smash spec nerf Isn't that bad if your one of those using force exhaustion. Yeah it will be down to 3 stacks of singularity,but what about that damage boost to force sweep. If that's how its going to be I'm more than fine with that.
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Satene Sataru
http://www.swtor.com/r/skFjn8 Help me help you!

johnyangelo
02.07.2013 , 08:18 AM | #19
In those files are lvl 50+ skills and changes to current and some probably crazy ones for internal testing, there is no way to tell what is comming in 1.7. or 2.0. patch. Those are only all possibilities. There are a lot of "trash" in those files including DEV's internal chat about RL stuff like selling iPhones or arguing about what item does what.

So just take it easy as a possible glimpse.