New Multi gaming community - Found Wanting

Franticuk

Hello everyone, Found Wanting community has recently been formed over the last few months and while our website still isnt completed :( we are searching out for lots of new members to come and enjoy the Fw experience. currently we have a guild set up on the empire side in server tomb of freedom nadd which has 28 members but only two are ever online and no one joins teamspeak other than myself.

So, we are looking for all classes of any level and any commitment times there is no charge to pay when joining Fw all we ask is that you join our teamspeak when playing online and be active in our forums (old site still up and running).

As the name suggests we are a multi-gaming community and currently we are active in Battlefield 3 and DayZ as our main games also there are a few guys on Planetside 2 and also World Of Tanks. we are welcoming any game into the community so if there is anything you wish to add to the current list we would welcome it with open arms.

if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, on here or i have xfire which is ukfrant1c, or even pop on to our website which is: http://www.found-wanting.co.uk (dont be put off by the BF3 graphics it is going to be changed i promise!)

Hope to hear from anyone soon,

May the Force be with you :)