Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Now that BW is equalizing expertise on all pvp gear...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Now that BW is equalizing expertise on all pvp gear...

Owynyo
02.05.2013 , 09:09 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Does that mean they are going to make expertise gains completely linear? I don't see why they shouldn't since they're essentially hard capping the amount we can obtain.
Could we please get a source?
Halvar
Alles Hutten Ausser Mutti

IronFirewind
02.06.2013 , 04:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Sounds like it... I don't think I'll be smashing anyone for 7k anymore unless they're in PvE gear.
Oh I've been to a raid, a bunch of us decided to PvP after finishing and I have once or twice forgotten that I was still in PvE gear.

My healing was awesome but I was also once smashed for 10k by a Sentinel because of this
Lilisetté - Assassin | The Progenitor EU (RP)

Smashbrother
02.06.2013 , 09:01 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Owynyo View Post
Could we please get a source?
The part about BW making expertise linear is something I want them to add. They haven't said whether they will or not.

Rincewend
02.06.2013 , 09:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
The part about BW making expertise linear is something I want them to add. They haven't said whether they will or not.
A source would be nice. I have to say I don't enjoy being smashed, but I don't want to see any class/tree nerfed into the ground. I hope they have learned from the past, test it, and make light changes.

Smashbrother
02.07.2013 , 03:35 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
A source would be nice. I have to say I don't enjoy being smashed, but I don't want to see any class/tree nerfed into the ground. I hope they have learned from the past, test it, and make light changes.
How am I supposed to provide a source that doesn't exist?

Macroeconomics
02.07.2013 , 03:38 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
I hope they have learned from the past, test it, and make light changes.
LOL. Not happening that way. Massive truckload of changes at once. It's called Makeb.