Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's a "Known Fact"

JamesBalla
02.04.2013 , 05:17 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Oh you don't know what you're missing! Danika and Denny's are on the verge of getting back together!! .
How'd you know?!

Quote: Originally Posted by Khalhazar View Post
Belated thank you for this. :-).
I would also call you the best tank on the imperial side. THERE I SAID IT.
<Don't Panic> Wakaflocka
<Intrepid> Xarthna
<Tatooine Swim Team> Zentrai

Khalhazar
02.04.2013 , 08:42 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
I would also call you the best tank on the imperial side. THERE I SAID IT.
<3 *blush*

But anyway, yeah, I think it goes in phases? Sometimes the solo queue is death in either faction. And yes, imp-side seems to have a lot of new 50s coming out of the woodwork, lately. It's awesome! I hope that they don't get too discouraged, and keep at it. I used to hate 50s PvP, and it took me months to love it.
Semah Valerian <Some Sith and a Spy> | Juggernaut | Begeren Colony

Celacia
02.04.2013 , 09:29 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Khalhazar View Post
Livia and I were doing some <50s on both sides yesterday and the situation was pretty dire, no matter which faction we were playing.
This, and honestly, I think it's largely the same at 50. So many people play both sides that it's kind of absurd (as Desi said) to keep bringing up "one side is better than the other" stories. I do about the same vs. pubs as I do in imp vs. imp games.

Raazmir
02.05.2013 , 01:03 AM | #34
Mk'dermott 55 Sniper
Makkant 55 powertech

Kagonesti
02.05.2013 , 08:26 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post

I've noticed Notorious running lots of lowbie premades, but to place blame where it properly belongs: they're actually a mirror-guild of Infamous, a Pub PVP guild.

TLDR: Blame the Pubs.
That blame is a little misplaced, while there are a some Notorious mebers who are also in Infamous, they on average are not what you would call "core members" of Infamous...dont hold Infamous responsible for Notorious.
CHERRIBOMB

Youngster
02.05.2013 , 09:34 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Kagonesti View Post
That blame is a little misplaced, while there are a some Notorious mebers who are also in Infamous, they on average are not what you would call "core members" of Infamous...dont hold Infamous responsible for Notorious.
I'll blame infamous as much as I want!
worse sentinel ever

PoliteAssasin
02.05.2013 , 05:20 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Kagonesti View Post
Obviously you didn't get the sarcasm in Valyas post. Smh. >.<
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

JamesBalla
02.06.2013 , 06:05 PM | #38
Time to semi-necro this thread. Republic pugs are horrible, beyond bad. I have had 10+ warzones in the last week where I didn't know ANYONE. Trust me, I know freaking everyone. It's also a main reason why I havne't been super active. If you guys remember back in november/octoberish Imps were like, terribad. I mean with pugs, the actual guilds were alright. I think all of those less than average joe's re-rolled on the "winning" side. It's pretty funny, but It fluxuates. I'm just raging right now because I lost with nobody I knew on my team, but yeah, republic pugs eat crap right about now.
<Don't Panic> Wakaflocka
<Intrepid> Xarthna
<Tatooine Swim Team> Zentrai

snowgoon
02.06.2013 , 07:39 PM | #39
Poor Denny
Bethanie Suchwow / Exiles

PoliteAssasin
02.06.2013 , 08:16 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Time to semi-necro this thread. Republic pugs are horrible, beyond bad. I have had 10+ warzones in the last week where I didn't know ANYONE. Trust me, I know freaking everyone. It's also a main reason why I havne't been super active. If you guys remember back in november/octoberish Imps were like, terribad. I mean with pugs, the actual guilds were alright. I think all of those less than average joe's re-rolled on the "winning" side. It's pretty funny, but It fluxuates. I'm just raging right now because I lost with nobody I knew on my team, but yeah, republic pugs eat crap right about now.
Not as bad as imp pugs. Go queue over there for a week and then see how it is. we have very few bad pugs compared to the imps who have very few good pugs. But I do agree a lot of the bads have rerolled to get a free ride.

And you also have to realize that not everyone gets their breakfast at Denny's. That's a 10% buff they're missing out on.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N