Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Give us the tank relic or leave......***

thomasbaxter
02.06.2013 , 03:46 PM | #1
Hey guys,

Was a bit surprised at this today. The relic dropped in KP, basically gave u 48 endurance and 34 power or something for a limited time. I needed it as a sorceror as, although they're not my main stats, I still use both. The tanks went mental and refused to go any further till it was handed over.....

I did cuz obviously, it's a game you know what I mean but i just wanna know why is it a tank relic if it's still relevant to me (for dailies etc)

schnopsnosn
02.06.2013 , 03:50 PM | #2
I'd assume it procced the +absorb over x sec which is obviously a tank-stat.
They were right, you were wrong.

thomasbaxter
02.06.2013 , 03:51 PM | #3
Ok thank you, can you elaborate what u mean exactly so I don't make the mistake in future?

schnopsnosn
02.06.2013 , 03:53 PM | #4
Since it's the first one I found online:

Columi Relic of Imperiling Serenity
Binds on Pickup
Relic, Slot 67
Total Stats:
Armor Rating 136
+48 Endurance
+34 Power
Item Modifications
Augment: Open
Requires Level 50
Use: Increases Defense Rating by 270 for 30 seconds

It may have Power on it, but it has a clickable effect that gives you +270 Defense rating for 30s.
You don't need that.

What you need is this:
http://www.torhead.com/item/9AZIYep/...boundless-ages

thomasbaxter
02.06.2013 , 03:54 PM | #5
Ah ok...thanks

Viridiana
02.06.2013 , 03:55 PM | #6
The fact that they are tripping out over a columi grade item would make me concerned about finishing a HM run with them lol, but yeah, it had a def or aborb clickie on it that they wanted to use, worthless to them within a day or two depending on how much they raid, so yeah you should have looked at the clickable stat but they should have just chilled out if they let everyone roll on it or wern't using ML.

thomasbaxter
02.06.2013 , 03:58 PM | #7
Meh I'm a cooler so I just kept everyone as calm as poss and at the end the guys apologised for being c**nts lol. I think it is quite frustrating tbh as a lot of the DPSers are just doing ops like they're on the Hutt's side

3 people had to be kicked for having 10k health haha

Viridiana
02.06.2013 , 04:01 PM | #8
Personally I find it amusing to take my BiS Camp/DG toons into the SM ops and roll need on everything, see how long it takes the nubs with 10k hp to notice that I didn't really need that tion grade belt.

schnopsnosn
02.06.2013 , 04:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Viridiana View Post
Personally I find it amusing to take my BiS Camp/DG toons into the SM ops and roll need on everything, see how long it takes the nubs with 10k hp to notice that I didn't really need that tion grade belt.
It's people like you that make me mad...

BrianDavion
02.06.2013 , 04:21 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
It's people like you that make me mad...
it's people like him that makes me hate PUGing.