Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank you!

vdbswong
02.06.2013 , 12:15 AM | #11
Wake up, check my Guild forums... there's a massive post about you guys livestreaming this...

So sad i missed it .

Look forward to seeing the video you post.

And Congrats ! ^_^

DarthZak
02.06.2013 , 12:20 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MOUSEKETEERS View Post
To Physics and ID, Carnage is hoping to be seeing you all soon in ranked warzones! We're working on getting more pvp'ers to get the team finished and competing! You guys have set the bar really high and hopefully we can give you guys some competition

@Darthzak, Fuzzy who is one of the main officers was streaming our raid tonight. We started with 7 stack Dreadtooth and got the world first, we then went to 10 stack Dreadtooth and got the world first and the title The Resurgent. 10 stack Dreadtooth also dropped the famed Dread Amulet. We went into the mystery cave in 16p HM TFB and used the Amulet and spawned the Dread Entity. We then got the world first kill of the Dread Entity. Dread Entity dropped the Dreadful Orb, and we don't know what it does. We also got the titles Dread Slayer for killing the Dread Entity.

We will have vids up soon for everyone who missed the stream!
Wow thats sounds pretty friggin awesome! Cant wait to see the vid and also cant wait till people figure out what the Orb does, be sure to let us know
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

Dedrayge
02.06.2013 , 01:08 AM | #13
Somedays I wish I was in a more active guild so I could do neat stuff like that...But then I remember how anti social I am.

By the way, congrats. Kind of cool to know our server has some world firsts going on.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

BlownSi
02.06.2013 , 06:18 AM | #14
Wow awesome guys. Big Congrats!
Harmeggido - J'anin - Zophie - Kaase
DaMG - The Shadowlands

jibboo
02.06.2013 , 08:38 AM | #15
Grats guys!
Zimbra - Assassin

MariaD
02.06.2013 , 11:33 AM | #16
Congratulations on your big accomplishment! This takes a lot, and must feel great to do. I am looking forward to the video.
Quicker
Easier
More seductive

RyanReagan
02.06.2013 , 11:40 AM | #17
Congrats on World First!

inb4KKtroll
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

CJNJ
02.06.2013 , 01:14 PM | #18
I love how you still only got 1 BH comm and a couple junk pieces of BH gear lol. Guess the amulet made up for it

Grats on the kill!

Now do you need to get a new amulet every time you fight the Dreadful entity or can you keep the one you got the 1st time?

Ryvirath
02.06.2013 , 01:26 PM | #19
Congrats! Must've been exciting stuff.
Disembrae Legacy
BiS pvper streaming all classes and specs (Returning August 2014)

Free stuff referral

Nibbon
02.06.2013 , 01:33 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by CJNJ View Post
Now do you need to get a new amulet every time you fight the Dreadful entity or can you keep the one you got the 1st time?
We get to keep the amulet (and the orb). We will probably try to get a few more amulets - and we will definitely use the amulets to get some more orbs to see if we can figure out what it does.

Thanks everyone for your support!