Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

ellrochell
02.06.2013 , 10:22 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by anwg View Post
Yes to damage output, or did you forget they put an internal cooldown on the railshot proc
and your telling me you noticed a difference LOL

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:22 AM | #22
None of the classes are very "hard" to play really. Yes I've done them all.
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

ellrochell
02.06.2013 , 10:23 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
any class u leave to free cast will do awesome! like the noobs that ignore enemy healers ofc ur never gonna win, why didn`t ur own PT`s, shadow pull the enemy PT and focus him down in 3 seconds, why did u tanks and dps with taunts available not keep him taunted, why no stealth sneaked up behind him, why? because ur team was bad
your acting as if i have played one match against one :S no other class apart from the smash monkey can do as high burst which in pvp is very OP you have to come to deal with this.

iDraxter
02.06.2013 , 10:26 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ellrochell View Post
your acting as if i have played one match against one :S no other class apart from the smash monkey can do as high burst which in pvp is very OP you have to come to deal with this.
and yet when i queue for warzones i get into teams of 6 warriors/knights frequently, when was the last time u ran into 4 PT`s at once? I wonder why

Edit: ever heard of Concealment ops? the good ones drop me to 20% hp before i get up from kissing the floor
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

MusicRider
02.06.2013 , 10:26 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceCorporalDan View Post
None of the classes are very "hard" to play really. Yes I've done them all.
Please see the video I posted above and come back and tell me what you think. Thanks.

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:28 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
Stopped reading there. Only 2-3s. And it has a 45s cd, right?
yes, it's 2 a second stun that gives around 75% resolve last time I checked. By the time it's over you're 10m away being leaped to, leg shot, or slowed and they are on top of you again.
Lieutenant Neves
ALPHA COMPANY

anwg
02.06.2013 , 10:29 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ellrochell View Post
like i said at the end of a match PT has about like 700k damage everyone else 350k, and your trying to be like yeah its a hard done to class.
Overall damage does not correlates to effectiveness.

Xerain
02.06.2013 , 10:30 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceCorporalDan View Post
yes, it's 2 a second stun that gives around 75% resolve last time I checked. By the time it's over you're 10m away being leaped to, leg shot, or slowed and they are on top of you again.
400 resolve is now 75% resolve? That's good news.

Individual
02.06.2013 , 10:30 AM | #29
Pyro PT shouldn't even get a nerf. The only defense they have is their offense. Take that away, and you'll have a worthless class for pvp. They have probably the worse defensive cool downs. They're a melee class with a 45 sec gap closer.

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:30 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
Please see the video I posted above and come back and tell me what you think. Thanks.
You want me to watch 3hrs of video just to see your point?
Lieutenant Neves
ALPHA COMPANY