Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

ellrochell
02.06.2013 , 10:12 AM | #11
you have aoe stun, single target stun, pull, energy shield, kolto overload. Iv played pyro in ranked aswell stupidly easy and coming out with over a million damage class is OP just like i stated at the start.

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:13 AM | #12
10m range for a class with a gun

Anyways the have no escape routes and drop like rocks when they start getting hit back. Do they have high dps? yes because look at what all they DON'T have.
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

ellrochell
02.06.2013 , 10:15 AM | #13
pretty funny because the people that reply like, we have no survivability! are the people that play it as there mains. I have every class 50 and pvp'ed alot on them all. I can all round see they are OP.

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:15 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ellrochell View Post
you have aoe stun, single target stun, pull, energy shield, kolto overload. Iv played pyro in ranked aswell stupidly easy and coming out with over a million damage class is OP just like i stated at the start.
pull is not an escape, every class has a single target stun, the aoe stun is only 2-3 seconds, the self heal is not much, and the shield isn't much help as well because you can't escape. Everyone else can hit you from range or close the gap. You simply have to LOS and get the hell out of dodge by which time you are usually dead.
Lieutenant Neves
ALPHA COMPANY

LanceCorporalDan
02.06.2013 , 10:17 AM | #15
pretty funny because the people that reply like, we have no survivability! are the people that play it as there mains. I have every class 50 and pvp'ed alot on them all. I can all round see they are OP.
Acutally my assassin was my first 50 and main.
Lieutenant Neves
ALPHA COMPANY

anwg
02.06.2013 , 10:17 AM | #16
not damage output, They can still flameburst from 10m which is silly.
Yes to damage output, or did you forget they put an internal cooldown on the railshot proc

iDraxter
02.06.2013 , 10:17 AM | #17
aoe stun, single target stun(2.5-4sec) *slow clap* that`s not gonna get me out of a fight, pull 45sec CD (only gap closer) gives resolve, energy shield(is there a fcking class in this game that does not get a personal shield?), overload 3 mins CD for 15% hp over 10 secs OMG SO OP!
you should check the maras and sins 1st pal
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

ellrochell
02.06.2013 , 10:18 AM | #18
like i said at the end of a match PT has about like 700k damage everyone else 350k, and your trying to be like yeah its a hard done to class.

iDraxter
02.06.2013 , 10:21 AM | #19
like i said at the end of a match PT has about like 700k damage everyone else 350k, and your trying to be like yeah its a hard done to class.
any class u leave to free cast will do awesome! like the noobs that ignore enemy healers ofc ur never gonna win, why didn`t ur own PT`s, shadow pull the enemy PT and focus him down in 3 seconds, why did u tanks and dps with taunts available not keep him taunted, why no stealth sneaked up behind him, why? because ur team was bad
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

MusicRider
02.06.2013 , 10:21 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceCorporalDan View Post
the aoe stun is only 2-3 seconds
Stopped reading there. Only 2-3s. And it has a 45s cd, right?