Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

recruit gear/tionese crystals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
recruit gear/tionese crystals

Przemo_No
02.05.2013 , 03:09 AM | #1
Hi all,

Anyone knows what to do with Tionese crystals? the tooltip states you can exchange them for items with Tionese vendor, but actually nothing like that happens to me- I can exchange Tionese commendations into Tion gear, but the crystals remain untouched.
i have gathered like 900 of them and soon will reach the limist withou any ability to use them.

Same goes for Recruit gear. Since I am now almost in full EWH - am I supposed to sell that gear to vendor? It's all bound, so i cannot send it to any alt or so. I assume I could give the implants to companions, but the rest is useless for them...

thanks for any advice!
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Memo-
02.05.2013 , 03:33 AM | #2
Tionese Crystals can nowadays be exchanged to an Artifact Lockbox on the Tionese vendors, for 25 crystals a piece. You can get purple high-level (~45-50) items from these. The 50 stuff is basically useless outside companions, but for example a fully-modded purple level 47 item is great for an alt. It's hit and miss really. :P You also can get Inheritance and Birthright -tokens.

The Recruit set is obsolete. If it's MK-1 you can still get credits for it, but if it's MK-2 you won't get even that. :P Just give to companions what they can take and erase the rest.
Delarah - Sentinel Ethawn - Scoundrel Stilva - Vanguard Luccia - Sage Tenori - Guardian
Maliris - Sniper Rai'chu - Sorcerer Faris - Mercenary Sopraano - Assassin Jauhe - Marauder Všli - Powertech
The Lihavuori Legacy <Lice-Ridden Banthas> <Bantha's Backside> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Przemo_No
02.05.2013 , 04:09 AM | #3
Ok, thank you!

That will at least free up some space in my cargo holds
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Bida
02.06.2013 , 09:16 AM | #4
It's the first item on the top of the list.