Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Sith Triumvirate + Darth Revan and Malak vs the Sith Emperor

OldVengeance's Avatar


OldVengeance
02.04.2013 , 03:51 PM | #71
I thought only Nihiuls and the Exile were. That's why the Exile was the one and only person who could defeat him or something.

fergturd's Avatar


fergturd
02.05.2013 , 01:29 PM | #72
Sion wasn't a Wound from what i remember. He was only held together through pure rage and strength in the Force yeah? So, as long as his rage was maintained and able to feed off Dark side energy then he, along with Nihilus, could double team The Emperor, or Voice, whoever it was (doesn't really matter when put up against those guys).

CaptainApop's Avatar


CaptainApop
02.05.2013 , 01:49 PM | #73
As I recall Kreia states that she was searching for men and women who had become wounds in the force when she came across both Nihlus and Sion. It's not explicitly stated like the Exile but it is implied.

In the cut content Sion also picks a fight with Nihlus and doesn't get om nom'd which would lend credence to him being one.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

OldVengeance's Avatar


OldVengeance
02.05.2013 , 06:07 PM | #74
I might be wrong but From what I read about the cut content, I thought in the original version he did get omnomnomed but they couldn't restore that part, so for the Restored Patch they just had him limp away with his tail between his legs.

CaptainApop's Avatar


CaptainApop
02.05.2013 , 06:20 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
I might be wrong but From what I read about the cut content, I thought in the original version he did get omnomnomed but they couldn't restore that part, so for the Restored Patch they just had him limp away with his tail between his legs.
Well he's in the trayus academy in both the final and original setups so he couldn't have been.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Azzarr's Avatar


Azzarr
02.06.2013 , 08:09 AM | #76
Nahh, Sion is in no way a Wound in the Force. He would be like a Wound version 0.5. Kreia has simply broken him down into nothingness. He cannot die because he feels no pain ( or feels it constantly, glass half full or half empty, just how see it.). He has nothing he can die from except from his mind, as its the only thing inside him that is still really intact. Nihilus is a full Wound, so was the Exile but through different reasons. Nihilus became it by consuming an entire world, so much Force literally overshot his own Force, creating a Wound in the Force that now consumes everything it can find. The Exile's Force got shut out by herself because it overwhelmed her too much with all the deaths at Malachor. She would have become like Nihilus, hadn't she broken her own connection. That makes them both Wounds, but different ones.

I still believe Nihilus would consume the Emperor and win all by himself. But guess we'll never really know.
Believe in the Force, and whenever it seems like there is no path, the Force will show you the way. Give yourself to it.. Do not use the Force, do not fight with it. Befriend it, accept it. And eventually, the Force will be your ally.

CaptainApop's Avatar


CaptainApop
02.06.2013 , 02:28 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Azzarr View Post
Nahh, Sion is in no way a Wound in the Force. He would be like a Wound version 0.5. Kreia has simply broken him down into nothingness. He cannot die because he feels no pain ( or feels it constantly, glass half full or half empty, just how see it.). He has nothing he can die from except from his mind, as its the only thing inside him that is still really intact. Nihilus is a full Wound, so was the Exile but through different reasons. Nihilus became it by consuming an entire world, so much Force literally overshot his own Force, creating a Wound in the Force that now consumes everything it can find. The Exile's Force got shut out by herself because it overwhelmed her too much with all the deaths at Malachor. She would have become like Nihilus, hadn't she broken her own connection. That makes them both Wounds, but different ones.
Listing Sions skillset doesn't disprove him being a wound. Utilising the force doesn't mean you aren't one, case and point Nihilus and the Exile.

Also Nihilus is a wound for the exact same reason the Exile was. He survived Malachor and became a monster, the planet eating came much later.
Anywho, I'm off topic here so I'll stop. Sticking to my theory that this hypothetical fight is a silly one where I imagine all compatants aren't getting out of there alive and conceivably a reasonable chunk of the galaxy around isn't either.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

darthnamel's Avatar


darthnamel
02.07.2013 , 01:27 AM | #78
"As Emperor, he spent much of his rule experimenting even further with the dark side, discovering many lost techniques and increasing his immense power even more. Another one of Vitiate's specialties was in the domination of his opponent's minds, as he was able to dominate the minds of 8,000 Sith Lords and bind them to his will"

And if we are going by the Emperor in the book certainly several hundred years of delving in the dark side could give him some knowledge of Force wounds. Also since he has sent sith infiltrators to destroy ancient Sith Spirits, he might have a power to harm Nihilus' Force Essence. Also consider that, The Emperor, has defenses such as something similar, but less power than the Sith enchanted Gauntlet of Kressh. But since the Trayus Academy housed secrets of the Ancient Sith, giving even a somewhat mentally twisted Revan information about force rituals like the Void.

But with These Five Great Dark Lords I give them the win. I would like to imagine Traya as a last resort, using her three sabers against the Emperor

Kotli's Avatar


Kotli
02.07.2013 , 08:23 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
It was him, it says so in the SWTOR Encyclopedia - his Voice was created soon after that event because he feared another attack could happen again and wished to protect himself (Basically he did it out of fear, implying he nearly died.) It's also canon that the Emperor has no emotions, and has been that way since birth.
If he has no emotions he cant feel fear as that an emotion.

Darkondo's Avatar


Darkondo
02.07.2013 , 08:58 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Kotli View Post
If he has no emotions he cant feel fear as that an emotion.
It was stated by Revan that the only emotion he felt was fear, which was the fear of losing his power.