Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a mentor

Tomppa
02.05.2013 , 05:03 PM | #1
I came across this on Friendly Fire forums http://i3.aijaa.com/b/00975/11727806.jpg . I am deeply saddened by this post, the only glimmer of hope in my life right now is that they didn't disagree about the fact that i'm considered to be the best rp player on the server.

So anyway now i am looking for a kind player who would be able to mentor me in PvP/Making credits, i dont think that i need help with PvE because even a chimpanzee could be considered good at it. Also i would appreciate any help in RP:ing, i think i'm a very good Bulbasaur but there is always room for improvement.

You can contact me ingame if you feel that you would be a good mentor for me.

Yours sincerely Tomppa

Donalj
02.05.2013 , 05:16 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
I came across this on Friendly Fire forums http://i3.aijaa.com/b/00975/11727806.jpg . I am deeply saddened by this post, the only glimmer of hope in my life right now is that they didn't disagree about the fact that i'm considered to be the best rp player on the server.

So anyway now i am looking for a kind player who would be able to mentor me in PvP/Making credits, i dont think that i need help with PvE because even a chimpanzee could be considered good at it. Also i would appreciate any help in RP:ing, i think i'm a very good Bulbasaur but there is always room for improvement.

Yours sincerely Tomppa

PS. Also i think the whole community would appreciate if someone would also help Kanre with he's English skills.
Tomppa I will assist you in your journey to becoming an Ivysaur and PvP master then eventually a Venosaur.

RikuvonDrake
02.05.2013 , 05:33 PM | #3
Force Crush/Force Exhaustion -> Force Charge/Force Leap -> Smash/Force Sweep (with 4x Shockwave/Singularity)

wh
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Tomppa
02.06.2013 , 06:46 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Donalj View Post
Tomppa I will assist you in your journey to becoming an Ivysaur and PvP master then eventually a Venosaur.
Alright, i have some doubts though since you're a Friendly Fire noob. When do we start training?

todorovh
02.06.2013 , 07:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post

Yours sincerely Tomppa
wb tomppa .. server forums were so boring without you ..