Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new lvl 50 ops

Lorenscott
02.04.2013 , 06:33 PM | #1
Just tried karragas palace died...back on fleet now...how do I get back?

MikeTheDuke
02.04.2013 , 07:31 PM | #2
You travel to the Gav Dragoon I think is the name of it. I might b e wrong. Then there are operation hangers, and you need to find the one for planet that KP takes place on. I am sorry I can remember it, I am often using group finder for this.
I post about Star Wars on my blog. Check it out
http://xnagamedeveloper.wordpress.co...ory/star-wars/
MikeDodgers @YouTube

Gidrea
02.04.2013 , 08:12 PM | #3
On the Republic side, take the Interfleet Transport to the Gav Daragon. Take the elevator to the Mission Deck, and then go to the Hutta Operations Hangar. Mouse over the doorways and it'll tell you the name of the hangars.

Imperial is similar, I just don't remember the name of ship on the fleet that you go to, but there's only two to pick from, so you should be able to find it.

If you used Group FInder to get there, open the group finder window (click on the icon on your mini-map) and you should get an offer to transport you back to the Op.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Lorenscott
02.06.2013 , 05:39 AM | #4
Thank you very very much...