Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Crafters

Akmenre
01.23.2013 , 09:11 PM | #71
I can make the Advanced Vigilant 27 enhancement on my toon Coinin on The Shadowlands server

Nevarun
01.24.2013 , 08:59 AM | #72
Advanced Commando Armoring 27, Nevaru, Republic

mlambros
01.24.2013 , 07:26 PM | #73
Mardonius (Imperial) - Advanced Assault Enhancement 24
Advanced Adept Enhancement 24

Julya (Republic) - Columi Supercommando Implant

Ryanhabs
01.25.2013 , 11:28 PM | #74
Narkissa (empire)
artifice: all 26 / 27 hilts
all 26 enhancements, all 27 enhancements minus bulwark and insightful

Always crafting as long as rare mats are provided, no tips necessary.

Viendir
02.01.2013 , 11:05 AM | #75
Pidgey(Republic) can now make:

Might Hilt 27

Parthenon
02.01.2013 , 01:50 PM | #76
Do we still not have anyone that can craft the Advanced Resilient Mod 27 (unlettered)? It's the Str/44 absorb one you have to find on Hazmat stuff. Last mod I need to truly optimize tank gear.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

DuntaCoral
02.05.2013 , 10:12 PM | #77
Advanced Reflex Armor 27

Ev'an (republic)
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
- Dunta Coral (Seer) JvS See You In Hell
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad

DuntaCoral
02.06.2013 , 01:37 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Kil-Gorbane View Post
I'm done with this, who wants the source code to continue it?
Sorry to hear this. Thanks for keeping it up as long as you did. I saw the wiki idea and a gdoc idea... any others to try and keep this going. It is actually a really handy tool to get information out there and to help people find their things.
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
- Dunta Coral (Seer) JvS See You In Hell
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad

Xiij
02.06.2013 , 01:04 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by DuntaCoral View Post
Sorry to hear this. Thanks for keeping it up as long as you did. I saw the wiki idea and a gdoc idea... any others to try and keep this going. It is actually a really handy tool to get information out there and to help people find their things.
I've been doing some searching for resources already available to do this, I've stumbled upon some older swtor wiki sites (wikiswtor.com and swtor.wikia.com) that we might be able to use for this purpose. Though I don't know how long those resources would be up and available, so someone would need to keep a local copy in the event the hosting ran out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiij View Post
[W]e really shouldn't feed trolls. They are like stray cats. Once you feed them once they come back. When you continue to feed them, they grow in numbers.

Nibbon
02.06.2013 , 01:36 PM | #80
I pulled up my old crafting spreadsheet if someone wants to copy it and make a new one. Old one found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3WTVsY1E#gid=0

Would just need to delete all the names and put in 27 instead of 26 - might save some time for anyone who wants to create it.