Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Average PVE HPS

Fraeblood
04.26.2012 , 02:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Qendra View Post
I know that EH is the important thing here, but we cant calculate it. If you can do 2000 hps, that mean that you can, potentially, do 2000 EH. Thats why im asking for your hps guys...
Yeah I can understand that you could weed out slackers with HPS if it is real low and you are seeing issues with a fight or in PVP matches. I could see what mine is this week in EC and post later in the week for sheets and giggles.

Daellia
04.26.2012 , 05:59 PM | #12
Better metrics for a healer are percent overhealing and total effective healing (ie. without overhealing factored in) as a percentage of raid damage taken.
Even Angels must kill from time to time... ~Kaedis

XtremJedi
04.27.2012 , 12:50 AM | #13
There's quite a lot of data in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=428397

X

Indelaceo
02.06.2013 , 01:26 AM | #14
Well, I'll answer.

From tonight's raid, based on MOX, TFB HM
First fight - Writhing Horror: 1965 HPS
Second fight - Dreadguard: 2615 HPS
Third fight: 1893 hps

We finished there. My average heals per second on a mob pack is 2100-2300 hps.

I'm tired of listening to people say HPS dontt matter at all. Absolute statements often have no value. In a way, it is true, because these numbers could all be useless overhealing... conversely, my overhealing could be 5%. I didn't go to askmrrobot and post them to see.

But if a member of my gaming community asked a simple question, I'm happy to give them a simple answer - WITHOUT clouding the thread with useless twaddle and dancing around the question while trying to prove they're idiots and I'm a genius because I learned one simple concept and I want to show everybody my shiny new toy like a 5-year old.

Just be helpful and stop being asses. If they wanted your EHPS, they would have asked for it.

BoboHut
02.06.2013 , 12:41 PM | #15
Well thanks. I guess better late then never, right

Indelaceo
02.06.2013 , 07:23 PM | #16
I'd like to think so.

Liam_Smith
02.06.2013 , 09:24 PM | #17
Holy necro, Batman..!
Prophecy of the Five
The Vosh Legacy
Liamnor Vosh - 50 Sorcerer Healer