Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jaddis
01.26.2013 , 06:15 AM | #111
Awesome games. Certainly some painful ones as seen with the new damage taken records!

Thanks for getting a team together!

Rylorn
01.26.2013 , 11:57 AM | #112
Open world pvp + ranked, awesome night.
A long time ago in an MMO far,
far away. . .

Approxy Reftach [Illegal Test Kitchen] The Bastion

Zenithan
01.29.2013 , 03:35 AM | #113
Thanks to Asses Be, Knights with Tights On, and Graham's Determined Nation for the ranked PvP tonight!

PoliteAssasin
01.29.2013 , 05:15 AM | #114
We won't be stepping back into it until we get our guys fully geared, but the matches were fun regardless. With the exception of the occasional DC that seemed to plague us one match. >.< Guess its too much to hope for a stable server given our monthly payments. Until next time though.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

ogclutchbossman
02.04.2013 , 05:20 PM | #115
Knights with Tights On may be queing for ranked tonight if we get the numbers and the right people. Hoping for the best, and am looking forward to some fun matches!

-Og

MelliMelon
02.04.2013 , 05:54 PM | #116
Good to hear, OG. For this evening, Grim Determination and ASB will be queueing ranked with our sage/sorc in salvation/revification. You may want to talk to the imps to get in on that agreement.

Seeing as how you and I can actually chat each other while queued, it will be an easier communication for us T.T

PoliteAssasin
02.05.2013 , 05:21 PM | #117
So how'd it go last night?

MelliMelon
02.05.2013 , 07:16 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
So how'd it go last night?
I wish I had taken a video but by the time I realized it, we were in a match, and sometimes starting fraps crashes my computer. Needless to say, I don't video unless I start it BEFORE the queue pop, because the last thing we need in ranked is a 7v8 1-healer against Grim (I think my team would never speak to me again).

Anyway, like I was saying, I WISH I had a video of our 2nd Ancient Hypergates. I think we won by about 5 points (so one kill).

We were winning by a low to fair margin (30 points maybe?) until the 3rd round (maybe 4th, IDR) when we backed too far out of mid and GD got 3-4 cubes and pulled ahead.

End of the match, GD was up by a kill, Lynx was running a cube back at about 10 seconds remaining, I was screaming in TS for everyone to run away from GD and Ryd and I were healing our bunz off, Kirax was a DPS vanguard with like 50% hp, and Flux was almost dead. We managed to survive and get the cube right before the end and barely won. That was a very exciting game 0.o.

PoliteAssasin
02.05.2013 , 08:30 PM | #119
Lol that sounds awesome. If you had a vid with Denny's running you could have put some dramatic music with slow motion or something. I was thinking of getting fraps myself, is the crashing a common issue? Or dependent on the computer?

JamesBalla
02.05.2013 , 08:50 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Lol that sounds awesome. If you had a vid with Denny's running you could have put some dramatic music with slow motion or something. I was thinking of getting fraps myself, is the crashing a common issue? Or dependent on the computer?
I've never crashed when running it.
<Don't Panic> Wakaflocka
<Intrepid> Xarthna
<Tatooine Swim Team> Zentrai