Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Spectre> - Republic - <Competitive PVP>

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
<Spectre> - Republic - <Competitive PVP>

SolisFate
01.09.2013 , 10:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Griftter View Post
Always respected Spectre because of what they aren't, but a few of their new members talk quite a bit of $hit in WZ's.
Since we started playing back right before F2P, we experience many things.

A. The community was not nearly as good as it use to be.

B. Quite a bit of $hit was said either to us individually or our Guild.

C. Spectre was, arguably top tier Republic and among the servers best for the first four months of this games launch on Jung Ma. Some of the players that got stomped indefinately by our teams kept playing as Guilds came and went. When we first came back, we were behind the curb and others found pride in beating our out manned, out comped, out played and out geared teams and thought there wins actually meant something. Since that time, things have changed back more to how they were before, except sometimes, some of the pugs we get matched with is frustrating because they play like baddies and we get losses which suck at times. I have a problem with not winning, but it is acceptable if the team did the little things right and just were not better. FIghting off point, not FF healers, hitting top dps guys next, etc and failing to win a match or be more competitive in it because of dumb @sses can test your mental toughness. So it sucks when others think they are better than you, when in reality, the 4 pugs who could concist of really bad players, didn't carry there weight. To fix this, we will also be starting our rated teams soon which hopefully will be competitive, and should alleviate some of the bs and thought processes of others. Which is that they didnt beat Spectre, they beat a WZ group that had some Spectre in it and some really bad pugs that were matched with them. Anytime we've gotten in matches with other good guilds/teams such as Immortal, Crimson Elite, or guilds that are around that caliber, the entire wz team either wins or its a close fight to the end. THose are the battles we live for, not pug stomping or getting rolled.

About mid-December we reached a breaking point where we had enough and have lashed back uncharacteristicly. That's not to excuse our lapse in judgement and how our behaviour has been. It is to merely explain what has happened.

For that I apologize, it will be handled and corrected starting with me.

<╬SPCR╬>
Invitation-Only, Competitive PVP Community

Darth_Nihilis
01.09.2013 , 05:35 PM | #12
Played together with them on my Repub alt Bates as well. :3
J E N ' J I D A I
. . Website . | . Join Us . .
Darth Nihlus - Sith Sorcerer
Darth Nephilim - Sith Juggernaut

Maanji
01.10.2013 , 12:50 PM | #13
Interloper!
<╬SPCR╬>
Manufacturing Mischief and Mayhem
Bazillions Sentinel Jung Ma

Rezec
01.11.2013 , 03:23 PM | #14
Gratz to Phearce and Karnahk on becoming members of Spectre!
<> The Noble Legacy <>
Prophecy of the Five
http://www.teamlegacy.net

Day 1 SWG Veteran (8 Years) and Day 1 (Early Access) SWTOR Veteran

Rezec
01.21.2013 , 01:03 AM | #15
Gratz to Swiftly(Feloni) and Solomun on getting accepted into Spectre!
<> The Noble Legacy <>
Prophecy of the Five
http://www.teamlegacy.net

Day 1 SWG Veteran (8 Years) and Day 1 (Early Access) SWTOR Veteran

Artlu
02.05.2013 , 07:36 AM | #16
Gratz to Grija on becoming a member of Spectre

Xenith
02.05.2013 , 03:15 PM | #17
I miss seeing Chal! Hey guys! Keep the fun rolling! If you're going Republic, go Spectre!
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

Artlu
02.11.2013 , 07:19 AM | #18
Congratz to Enemy, Boom and Razash on becoming members of Spectre.