Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any word on biochem?

raptorcrewchief
02.04.2013 , 11:27 AM | #1
As far as using reusable stims and such without having biochem? Would be nice.

uniz
02.04.2013 , 01:30 PM | #2
what would the point of being a biochem then?

how would they make credits on the gtn?

Mozivicus
02.04.2013 , 01:48 PM | #3
I am so tired of this thread/topic.

Look, you misjudged the effectiveness of the crew skills and picked the wrong crafting one....suck it up. You now have 2 choices :

1. Drop your current skill and pick up biochem, Bioanalysis, and diplomacy and level them to 400
2. Roll an alt and take biochem, Bioanalysis, and diplomacy and have that toon provide prototype and or exotech stims and adrenals to your main toon

Notice how one of the choices is not complaining in the forums about you choosing the "wrong" crew skills?

raptorcrewchief
02.04.2013 , 02:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mozivicus View Post
I am so tired of this thread/topic.

Look, you misjudged the effectiveness of the crew skills and picked the wrong crafting one....suck it up. You now have 2 choices :

1. Drop your current skill and pick up biochem, Bioanalysis, and diplomacy and level them to 400
2. Roll an alt and take biochem, Bioanalysis, and diplomacy and have that toon provide prototype and or exotech stims and adrenals to your main toon

Notice how one of the choices is not complaining in the forums about you choosing the "wrong" crew skills?
I've had all of those skills since launch and haven't had a problem I believe I asked the wrong question. I was wondering if/when other people can purchase reusable stims without having to have biochem as a skill. For example: A guy that has scavenging, cyber and UT could use reusable stims without having biochem.

And who said anything about choosing the "wrong" crew skill?

Mozivicus
02.04.2013 , 04:15 PM | #5
Excellent point. I would also like to point out that my main toon (cybertech)can not craft his own rakata grade equipment, nor can he craft his own rakata grade relics. He also ( as so eloquently pointed out by you) can not RE use rakata grade stims or adrenals. Furthermore, he can not craft his own custom lightsabers, vibrboblades, blaster rifles, sniper rifles, assault cannons, or techblades.

To me, this is an outrage.

Tl;dr
If you have it, I want it.

MrHotter
02.05.2013 , 12:08 PM | #6
Excellent point. I would also like to point out that my main toon (cybertech)can not craft his own rakata grade equipment, nor can he craft his own rakata grade relics. He also ( as so eloquently pointed out by you) can not RE use rakata grade stims or adrenals. Furthermore, he can not craft his own custom lightsabers, vibrboblades, blaster rifles, sniper rifles, assault cannons, or techblades.

Tl;dr
Who the heck would need any of those things you are talking about? And if he does want them, he gets another one of his characters to craft them.

The reusable stims\adrenals\medpacks are the only items worth crafting that only the crafter himself (or another character with the same crafting skill) can use. A distant 4th from the three biochem reusables are the reusable grenades you can make for yourself.
"I have infinite capacity to do more work as long as you don't mind if my quality approaches zero" -Dilbert

raptorcrewchief
02.05.2013 , 12:33 PM | #7

Tl;dr
Good talk.

Mozivicus
02.05.2013 , 01:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MrHotter View Post
Who the heck would need any of those things you are talking about? And if he does want them, he gets another one of his characters to craft them.

The reusable stims\adrenals\medpacks are the only items worth crafting that only the crafter himself (or another character with the same crafting skill) can use. A distant 4th from the three biochem reusables are the reusable grenades you can make for yourself.
Lol, sorry. Just for you :
/sarcasm

Better now?