Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Old Timers Guild (Server) +10 Datacron run, February 24th at 2pm EST!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Old Timers Guild (Server) +10 Datacron run, February 24th at 2pm EST!

Mcloovin's Avatar


Mcloovin
01.12.2013 , 12:28 AM | #1
The Old Timers Guild will be having a public +10 Datacron run on the Empire side on Sunday, February 24th at 2PM EST. Meet us in the museum on the Ziost Shadow ship off the fleet. Once on the Ziost, take the elevator to the bridge deck then head to the North end where you will find another elevator that goes up to the museum. Before entering the hallway to the datacron room, you need to get a blue crystal to get the datacron.

DrewFromPhilly's Avatar


DrewFromPhilly
01.12.2013 , 01:19 AM | #2
Wow, thanks for doing this again! Ill have a sorc at 50 by then who'll need that and I can help pull ppl too if needed.

Mcloovin's Avatar


Mcloovin
01.12.2013 , 08:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
Wow, thanks for doing this again! Ill have a sorc at 50 by then who'll need that and I can help pull ppl too if needed.
That would be great! thank you for the help.

Gnoblesse's Avatar


Gnoblesse
01.13.2013 , 12:48 PM | #4
We have a level 42 sorc pretty much perched at the top level semi-permanently. If it would speed things up for you at the beginning to have him just pull a couple of your sorcs up, let me know. I also have a 50 sorc I could help pull with.

Mcloovin's Avatar


Mcloovin
01.14.2013 , 04:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
We have a level 42 sorc pretty much perched at the top level semi-permanently. If it would speed things up for you at the beginning to have him just pull a couple of your sorcs up, let me know. I also have a 50 sorc I could help pull with.
Sounds to me like you have done this a few times, the help would be great! i am looking for a big turnout.

Nevarun's Avatar


Nevarun
02.05.2013 , 09:59 AM | #6
Please remember this event is coming up rapidly for the Empire side!

Mcloovin's Avatar


Mcloovin
02.09.2013 , 12:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nevarun View Post
Please remember this event is coming up rapidly for the Empire side!
Thank you for the reminder!

Nevarun's Avatar


Nevarun
02.17.2013 , 07:31 AM | #8
One week away from this event people remember to come and get your datacron. BTW you can get the datacron on any character level 47 or higher!

TheIronMonkey's Avatar


TheIronMonkey
02.23.2013 , 08:15 AM | #9
2/24 @ 2PM EST

Have one toon to do : SithFoxHunter

c ya there.. (and bump) ;-)
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Getzeitzuu's Avatar


Getzeitzuu
02.24.2013 , 11:07 AM | #10
Thanks for doing this!! Really appreciate it. I'll be there.
Getz
The Nanananananana Legacy
<Lookin Cute Feelin Cute>
My PvP Videos