Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi item for a Sith character. What to do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Jedi item for a Sith character. What to do?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MilesTeg_cy
02.05.2013 , 03:24 AM | #1
Hi,

Two days ago I've bought a legacy item pack with my CC and there was a C2-N2 companion customization in the pack. Since my toon was a sith I couldn't use that for myself. I tried to mail it to my jedi toons but it was a bound item. I can't use it or I can't sell it. Do I have to throw it, throw my real money away?

Thanks
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

Beesodd
02.05.2013 , 03:55 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello MilesTeg_cy,

Please hold on to the C2 customisation, it's improper binding is a known issue and it should be resolved in an upcoming patch.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

MilesTeg_cy
02.05.2013 , 04:23 AM | #3
Thanks for the quick response. I'll be waiting.
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert