Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Authorization bug?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

warpickney
02.04.2013 , 09:59 PM | #1
Hi im normally a ful sub but my account has been down graded to pref and will stay that way for about a week, till the next check gets here XD anyways im having a problem with some of my gear in this case 2 implants and a ear. Now the thing is my other purple gear is fine says it has prior authorization but for some reason the imps and ear which haven't been taken out since before my acc was downgraded isn't showing the prior authorization. Is this a bug, also is there anything i can do about it as i don't really want to spend out on new gear which wont be as good as what i currently am wearing as i wont be able to wear purple stuff.

Anyways my alts name is Shottas level 38 agent on red eclipse.

any help u guys can offer would be great ty in advance
"To crush your enemies.. See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

Beesodd
02.05.2013 , 03:35 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the report warpickney,

That sounds like a bug alright. Were you still wearing these items when you downgraded to preferred? Were they removed by the system when you transitioned to preferred?

Also, please submit a /bug ticket on this issue, and mention the affected items (I assume you mean the 2 Optoelectric Skill Packages and the Cyber-Reaction Device, but I want to be sure).

In the meantime a possible workaround would be to use a blue ior even green version of the same items? It's not ideal of course, but it should be a relatively minor stat difference.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

creamice
06.25.2013 , 11:52 AM | #3
mine is doing the same I logged in and I was a pref status and I cant make a ticket wont let me.

Cerimon
06.25.2013 , 12:18 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi creamice,

Please monitor the main thread on this here.

Thanks.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support