Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don't add Players to games with less than 2 minutes left

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Don't add Players to games with less than 2 minutes left

ZenomX
02.04.2013 , 06:33 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by nolocalreality View Post
Maybe a better solution is to add a medal for joining late, so at least you'd get one. There have been several occasions where I've joined a warzone, and immediately seen the end scoreboard.
medals are stupidly easy to get as already mentioned. no need to hand them out for free.

AdrianDmitruk
02.04.2013 , 06:40 PM | #12
No need to backfill me into a warzone with 5 seconds left before the scoreboard pops up and I already have my daily done, then, either...

Everyone in this thread who has said "I don't care" has done so because of the free contribution to daily.

And after the daily is finished, then what? Oh, that's right, you lost your spot in the queue, wasted 5 minutes on load screens, and have nothing to show for it.

To say nothing of the f2p who, to add insult to injury, will also have it counted against their weekly limit (yeah, like anyone cares about them).

Yeah, no problem there.
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
The Heal to Full and Make Them Pay Show

Glower
02.04.2013 , 06:48 PM | #13
/signed
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Larius
02.04.2013 , 07:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AdrianDmitruk View Post
I think he's talking about backfill into warzones where you literally load into the zone only to see the scoreboard pop up before you can even leave the spawn--which has happened to me twice in the last three days.

This is a perfectly legitimate complaint. Why should I have to give up my spot in the queue to have the match end before I can even take one action, and get nothing for it? It's lame.
You wonder why this is becoming more prevalent as of late? Because the amount of twinks in the game is increasing. 49 Twinkies leave at the end of the WZ to keep from getting xp. I'd venture to say filling in late in a wz is a direct result of this, not someone simply DC'ing.

Caeliux
02.04.2013 , 07:07 PM | #15
I think if we enter with less than 2 minutes and win, those that left should be banned for entering the game for about a week!

/signed

AdrianDmitruk
02.04.2013 , 07:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Larius View Post
You wonder why this is becoming more prevalent as of late? Because the amount of twinks in the game is increasing. 49 Twinkies leave at the end of the WZ to keep from getting xp. I'd venture to say filling in late in a wz is a direct result of this, not someone simply DC'ing.
Not denying this happens, but when I said I had backfill to scoreboard happen to me twice in the last 3 days, I was referring to 50s pvp.
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
The Heal to Full and Make Them Pay Show