Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

wikd
02.03.2013 , 09:47 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by DaftVaduhhh View Post
Those are the exact nights and times when BR's team 1 runs ops, and 2 other teams use one of those nights each, so you can pretty much rule the whole guild out. Sorry guys.
Just a suggestion, you could change the raid nights or not raid for just one week.
PVE is going nowhere and is available all the time, one off player created events like this are not.
Jeck, 'Dar'Nala was Harder'

Pexalottle
02.03.2013 , 10:05 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by wikd View Post
Just a suggestion, you could change the raid nights or not raid for just one week.
PVE is going nowhere and is available all the time, one off player created events like this are not.
Not likely going to happen, our raid nights are based around suitable times for the whole team and we've really only started up again since the Christmas break. Also in my team I'm the only one who really PvPs and organising a sub while I go and PvP wouldn't be fair on the rest of my team.

As much as I like to PvP I most likely won't be showing up. Best of luck to all of those participating though.
Pex (The Orso Legacy) - The Harbinger
APAC player subbed since Jan '12

geaghan
02.04.2013 , 03:51 AM | #263
Ewok will have a team.
Jarrin-50 Commando
Jarvik-50 Sentinel

Scorpiooooo
02.04.2013 , 03:55 AM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by Pexalottle View Post
Not likely going to happen, our raid nights are based around suitable times for the whole team and we've really only started up again since the Christmas break. Also in my team I'm the only one who really PvPs and organising a sub while I go and PvP wouldn't be fair on the rest of my team.

As much as I like to PvP I most likely won't be showing up. Best of luck to all of those participating though.
No worries guys - It's natural that there are going to be people/guilds who want to PvE over PvP.
All I would suggest is that if you really want to be a part of this but you can't find enough people in your guild that want to take part - ask around and try and get a spot on another team - or try and form a group with like-minded people from other PvE focused guilds,

Either way - there is naturally going to be some conflict with PvE raids - there's just no way to avoid it. The main thing is that, this is going to be a (hopefully) long standing comp for PvP focused players.

---

ON ANOTHER NOTE! We still need to fill out a minimum of 2 spots! Lets try and fill out 8 spots by the middle of this week so we can schedule this beast!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Bobcowww
02.04.2013 , 09:33 AM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
ON ANOTHER NOTE! We still need to fill out a minimum of 2 spots! Lets try and fill out 8 spots by the middle of this week so we can schedule this beast!
Midian, The Moist, PvP and Pandemic all have RWZ teams. Perhaps try asking them, I know a lot of people don't check the forums very often.
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

MouldyCrow
02.04.2013 , 03:19 PM | #266
We're (PANDEMIC) trying to get ours sorted, our main problem is we have no reserves at all and one of our guys has a regular RL commitment on Mondays.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

Bethykins
02.04.2013 , 06:45 PM | #267
Just a suggestion ...
Could you start a new thread to cover the new competition. At 27 pages this is a pain to wade through to find you post about the details for 2013.
Thanks
Voldi - Gunslinger
Tiko - Commando
N÷ita- Sorc
The Astra Legacy - The Harbinger

Discoteck
02.04.2013 , 08:42 PM | #268
If any teams have need of a full ewh/wh smash sentinal let me know! I also have a recruit geared vanguard that I am gearing up ATM and it should be full wh by then. Message in game I guess
RIPMDN|CHVRCHS|DISCOTECK|APERT˙RE|SCITS

My ROLEPLAY / ARESNAL BURST video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbRRDFk1CI

sankalp
02.04.2013 , 09:18 PM | #269
So you want people to choose between PVE and PVP? What about those who want to do both? you guys seem pretty set on your days and I would assume people who raid regularly will have their days pretty set as well.

Scorpiooooo
02.04.2013 , 10:49 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
So you want people to choose between PVE and PVP? What about those who want to do both? you guys seem pretty set on your days and I would assume people who raid regularly will have their days pretty set as well.
As I said before, it's natural that there's going to be some crossover - which is unfortunate. At the end of the day, I don't want people to do anything they don't wanna do. This is just a fun, competitive tournament within a pretty great community.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.