Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Speed runners

CharterMonkKent
02.04.2013 , 03:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulfrik_Wulfgar View Post
Well I guess I do now. So do I report it or take a vid, host it somewhere and report it?
report the name, what you saw, the time and the wz it happened in. you will not be told if there was anything unusual or not.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

LarryRow
02.04.2013 , 03:37 PM | #12
I reported a player on Pot5 yesterday. It was a Shadow in a 10-49 huttball who had extra speed every single time I saw him, while none of his nearby teammates did. It lasted much longer than Transcendence or Force Speed.

Speed hacking is out there, and the only ones getting caught and actioned against (eventually) are the ones being obvious about it.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

BurningDT
02.04.2013 , 05:14 PM | #13
Maybe its the legacy speed boost? It's a 110% speed boost that lasts for 12 seconds and its on a 20 second cooldown I believe so it can be used often. I just recently purchased it so i haven't tried it in a warzone yet, but from the descriptions you guys are giving it sounds exactly like that.
Iron Citadel:
Dreadful - Sith Assassin
Burning - Jedi Sentinel

Racter
02.04.2013 , 05:20 PM | #14
This sounds like speed hacking, but two carnage marauders in a fight can pretty much indefinitely keep predation up.

There are currently a lot of carnage marauders.

Thorriin
02.04.2013 , 05:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BurningDT View Post
Maybe its the legacy speed boost? It's a 110% speed boost that lasts for 12 seconds and its on a 20 second cooldown I believe so it can be used often. I just recently purchased it so i haven't tried it in a warzone yet, but from the descriptions you guys are giving it sounds exactly like that.
no... rocket boost can't be used in warzones...
Never Tell Us the Odds
Thorriin -- Scoundrel
Daņo -- Guardian
The Bastion US PvP

BurningDT
02.04.2013 , 05:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Thorriin View Post
no... rocket boost can't be used in warzones...
Hence the question mark. Why...all...the... ellipsis...
Iron Citadel:
Dreadful - Sith Assassin
Burning - Jedi Sentinel

funkiestj
02.04.2013 , 06:12 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulfrik_Wulfgar View Post
Take Hutball, for example.14 minutes long. Players come out at 3x your speed, flying around the arena. They die. They come out again at 3x your speed. You can't catch them. They do this for the full 14 minutes without break.
FRAPS video please.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?