Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP gear and Daily Mods

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP gear and Daily Mods

MJR_Smeghead
02.04.2013 , 04:40 PM | #1
I've been gearing up my sorc for a while and have him kitted out in battlemaster/ war hero gear.

I still notice that when playing in the PvP games, there are sorcs that are pushing 21k health.

Is this because of a mixture of Daily/ Misson vendor mods and PvP gear as evey item I have has expertise specs to it but I'm not really getting the willpower/ endurance mods as I want. Is it better to mix the 2 but lose expertise ratings?

AdrianDmitruk
02.04.2013 , 04:45 PM | #2
full war hero with some elite war hero with everything augmented will break 20k. It does on my sorc. This does not require PVE armorings; I have 1355 expertise (have a +41 power crystal from the rakghoul event that I like).

Now whether 20k is an adequate HP pool in an era of 6.7k aoe damage hits might be another story...
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher | Darrien-Veng Juggernaut
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony

MJR_Smeghead
02.04.2013 , 04:49 PM | #3
I'm trying to get the elite stuff at the mo and getting there slowly. I just wondered if people were sacrificing a couple 100 expertise ratings for will power/ endurance etc

Megatons
02.04.2013 , 05:04 PM | #4
Fully min/maxed aug EWH you wont break 19.5k

Players above 20k have either put in pve shizzle / not done with maximising / made some wierd talent choises or just prefer to be a healing sponge / tonk