Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Weapon Build

nosinhaler
02.03.2013 , 05:29 AM | #1
when my sorc finished chapter 1 i got this legacy weapon build thing and someone said i wouldnt be able to use it but a new toon would.....my question is when will i be able to use it and how do i go about using it?

CarthSeverus
02.03.2013 , 06:02 AM | #2
you can use it,but it would be pretty worthless at your lvl.It is a nonslottable weapon pretty much for lower lvls in your legacy so best to send it to an alt to use on home planet,which is where your legacy vendors are located.
The Harbinger Server The OblivionKnights Legacy [] Mesho'noobo/Sith Sorc lvl 50 Carth-Severus/Imperial Op 55 Quibbies/Sith Mara55 Ashclown/Ptech lvl 55 Augumis/Jedi Shadow lvl 50 Jev'iva/Jedi Guardian lvl 50

Jayshames
02.03.2013 , 06:14 AM | #3
Like the poster above said, you can use it on a new character (if you choose to use one) and it's got pretty good stats for a few levels until you out-level it since you can't mod it. It's basically just a helping hand with a new character.

KratorOfCondor
02.04.2013 , 11:33 AM | #4
I know this is an older thread but you can also use it in a companion if the new toon can't use it. Its not totally useless if you cant use it on your toon.

happysister
02.04.2013 , 12:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KratorOfCondor View Post
I know this is an older thread but you can also use it in a companion if the new toon can't use it. Its not totally useless if you cant use it on your toon.
i'm pretty sure you can't cause there is a class requirement on those weapons, and anything with a class requirement on it cannot be used by companions.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

GymQuirk
02.04.2013 , 03:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
i'm pretty sure you can't cause there is a class requirement on those weapons, and anything with a class requirement on it cannot be used by companions.
Correct.

My Vanguard acquired a Legacy Assault Cannon intended for Aric's use; he couldn't equip it.
As if I have anything worth putting in a signature...

nosinhaler
02.20.2013 , 05:50 AM | #7
well thanks for the info yall i figured out how to use it and all now my lvl 20 warrior has it not bad id say