Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Least Seen Companion

VigDiath
02.04.2013 , 02:08 PM | #11
Seriously, when you have HK they all become less seen/used companions now. Actually, on my Mara I switch between Vette and Malavai. With vette, fights go so much quicker. I only use Malavai for hard boss encounters. Jaesa never gets used unless I'm doing UT missions with Vette and need DPS. Broonmark and Pierce never get used.

My Shadow, it's Iresso and Qyzen who never get used. If I need DPS I pull out Nadia or HK and Theran for heals.

On my Sorc I use Andronikos and Asharra evenly for DPS but Asharra probably more so. My healer gets no love (I heal) and my tank comes out for Heroics.

Smuggler - Corso gets NO LOVE lol. Not that I don't like him, but Bowdaar is more effective. Now that I have HK it's either HK, Tuno or Bowdaar. Risha and Akaavi on occasion.

Just got Rusk and Scourge on my Knight but on my other Knight Doc is the go to guy. Kira doesn't even get love lol
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

ATAMIANM
02.04.2013 , 03:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by VigDiath View Post
Seriously, when you have HK they all become less seen/used companions now. Actually, on my Mara I switch between Vette and Malavai. With vette, fights go so much quicker. I only use Malavai for hard boss encounters. Jaesa never gets used unless I'm doing UT missions with Vette and need DPS. Broonmark and Pierce never get used.

My Shadow, it's Iresso and Qyzen who never get used. If I need DPS I pull out Nadia or HK and Theran for heals.

On my Sorc I use Andronikos and Asharra evenly for DPS but Asharra probably more so. My healer gets no love (I heal) and my tank comes out for Heroics.

Smuggler - Corso gets NO LOVE lol. Not that I don't like him, but Bowdaar is more effective. Now that I have HK it's either HK, Tuno or Bowdaar. Risha and Akaavi on occasion.

Just got Rusk and Scourge on my Knight but on my other Knight Doc is the go to guy. Kira doesn't even get love lol

Agree on Doc. I used Kira up to the point I got Doc, but as a tank I need those heals. It doesn't help HK comes with 50 gear that is unusable until you hit 50, otherwise I'd probably use him more than I do. He definitely has the best lines

JamieKirby
02.09.2013 , 09:27 PM | #13
Well, as i have leveled up some characters, i have noticed 90% of all of the companions i see are either healers or tanks, depending on if the player is healing or tanking or dps'ing.

I hardly ever see a dps-dps combo, i guess its how poorly the combat system is designed.....very unforgiving to choices.

RankorSSGS
02.09.2013 , 10:39 PM | #14
Well, my guardian I used Kira all the way from 15-50. She is an incredibly awesome companion, and I thoroughly enjoyed her story, and just generally having her around. And I continue to use her when I do dailies, just because shes in 45+ purples, whereas Doc is in greens, with a bunch of slots empty even. I leveled as Vigilance, and the double dps combo was quite fun, even if not efficient.

My Shadow actually used Iresso from the time I got him all the way to the end,simply because I wanted to pursue the romance, and being Infiltration, having a tank companion was great. I have since gone back to Theran for dailies and stuff though.

My assassin used Andronikos until I got Tallos, and I have never gone back. My Marauder was the same, never leaving the healer once I got them, outside of quick dabbling with new companions as I get them. As I get into my later 50s, I've seen most of the leveling experience multiple times, and now I just try to get to 50 asap, hence using the more efficient companions.

Since these days my 50s rarely do anything outside of pvp, I tend to have zero comapnions out anymore, as I find it unnecessary clutter while standing on the fleet.
Vesharia, Zannáh, Xeshara Retired due to broken class
Jetii'ka - Combat/Focus Bloodfrenzie - Carnage/Rage
Pot5/Bastion

KariTalRathe
02.10.2013 , 08:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by StefanTOR View Post
For Imps I'd say:

Warrior: Broonmark
Inquisitor: Andronikos
Bounty Hunter: Skadge
Agent: Vector
Weird, on my agent I only use Vector, but then I am a healer. I guess if I went sniping I'd probably use Dr Lokin as I adore his voice. I would never ever use whiny, needy, sucky Temple though, she really grates on me.

My Smuggler groups with Guss despite having HK; Bowdar and Risha, never used.

Other alts are too low and so only have 1 or 2 companions at the moment. I think Qyzen will be a keeper on my Sage though, I quite like him.

Marak
02.10.2013 , 06:30 PM | #16
Reading people's opinions on this makes me feel like a glorified hipster. I love using Akaavi, Vector, and Broonmark.

I'd have to say the droids (barring HK) because they're generally harder to gear. I love T7 but I'm not willing to throw all those stabilizers at gearing him out and my Scourge is just a more efficient option.

And Rusk. Nobody likes Rusk.
Cag - Juggernaut | V'ae - Sorcerer | V'ay - Mercenary
<The Jyse Legacy (50)> | Jedi Covenant
Aenik - Assassin | Vhay - Operative | K'rie - Sniper | Vhae - Marauder

Xargyn
02.12.2013 , 06:14 PM | #17
My Juggernaut: Vette then Jaesa because I liked the faster killing. Quinn when I want to solo a heroic. I never used Pierce or Broonmark because even as Vengeance I didn't need a tank. (Broonmark needs to be geared out if you want to use him. His starting gear is lacking, and he just seems disappointing after seeing how he performs in the cut scenes preceeding his joining your crew.)

My Concealment Operative: Dumped Kaliyo as soon as I got Vector. Then switched to Temple. Never used Doc or Scorpio.

My Madness Sorceror: Never used Khem Val once I had a choice. (Xalek is just a much better tank, able to hold a pack of mobs while you AE them down. Sucks that you get him so late.) Never used Talos Drellik either.

My Sentinel: Never used T7-01 except when I had to. Never used Scourge or Rusk at all.

My Commando: Never used Tanno Vik or Yuun. (Except when I was forced to.)

My Gunslinger: Korso until I got Risha. Never used Bowdaar or Akaavi Spar. Although if I was melee I'd probably have used Bowdaar instead of Korso until I got Risha.

I haven't played a Consular yet. My Bounty Hunter I only play with a healing operative friend of mine, so I use HK-51 instead of Mako, and haven't gotten any other companions yet because my friend hardly plays.
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?

Projawa
02.12.2013 , 06:26 PM | #18
For warriors, I never see Pierce.

JMarchini
02.13.2013 , 08:24 AM | #19
I hardly ever see Rusk or Scourge with a Jedi Knight, hardly ever see Pierce or Broonmark with a Sith Warrior, and now that I think about it, I don't really ever see anyone running with Zenith, Tanno Vik or Skadge.

Edgeup
02.14.2013 , 10:09 PM | #20
On my op I've used mainly Kaliyo And Temple my only char I didn't use the healer comp and dps my self.

Hate Rusk and broonmark really I can't stand any companion that doesn't speak basic either cutscenes are just meh. Scorpio is one I rarely see especially with HK now.