Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You must accept of your pending rewards before doing thar

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
You must accept of your pending rewards before doing thar
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ThEx-RU
12.20.2011 , 05:54 AM | #1
Help, I can not come up with the ship, I can not take the mission because of this, after doing dally space always add up all the awards in pending and I can not take them, what to do?

Planedefiler
12.20.2011 , 06:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ThEx-RU View Post
Help, I can not come up with the ship, I can not take the mission because of this, after doing dally space always add up all the awards in pending and I can not take them, what to do?
You wait for Bioware to fix its broken game. ETA? Who knows.

Amasuke
12.20.2011 , 06:00 AM | #3
You probably have to choose which reward you want.
Chizu - Sith Sorcerer - The Red Eclipse
"Once we were mighty Jedi of the Republic, brothers in the Force. But the Great Schism between the dark side and the light turned Jedi against Jedi. Our ancestors were defeated, driven off…cast out!" - Marka Ragnos

Maegwynn
12.20.2011 , 06:03 AM | #4
i had this once, the window was in the upper left corner (i could see the lines under the chat window ;-) - i could then accept the reward and continue... so... search your screen, maybe there's a window somewhere. (Pending rewards can be in the upper right corner, too)

Workerdrone
12.20.2011 , 06:05 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Amasuke View Post
You probably have to choose which reward you want.
The problem is that we are not getting that option. The mission reward is flagged as pending, but there's no window.
Once you reach 3 pending missions you are logged out from doing further missions, and from initiating conversations.

And leaving the ship counts as a conversation.

I was stuck in my ship for 2 days over the weekend, until one of the missions finally popped up when I logged in this morning.

CyberShark
12.20.2011 , 06:06 AM | #6
It's a known issue. The mission pending in the top right corner doesn't always accept. If you get 5 then you lose the big game and your character is unable to enter or exit places or start/turn in missions.

ThEx-RU
12.20.2011 , 07:29 AM | #7
up!!!!

ThEx-RU
12.20.2011 , 09:51 AM | #8
help ))

Cerimon
12.20.2011 , 07:18 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please be advised that a resolution to this issue is in-process.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Cerimon
12.21.2011 , 12:10 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Update : The Pending rewards issue has been resolved. Please exit the game and re-enter to patch your game client.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support