Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cademimu --- Worst piece of garbage ever.

Cantpickaclass
12.20.2011 , 05:25 PM | #11
I would liek it simply because the first boss has the same name as me! Haha, anyway, I really like the flashpoint, wiped a few times before we figured out exactly how everything worked. Elevators...yeah they were stupid, but eh.
Quote:
Originially posted by Battlebug: can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Murkyone
12.20.2011 , 06:34 PM | #12
I found Cademimu to be incredibly fun. One word - Wookie and midgets. Case closed.

But yea, that elevator is completely retarded.

Delsana
12.20.2011 , 07:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
No story? Really? I guess the whole riot in the streets, the Governor's propaganda messages, and the compromised missile batteries are just... what? Give me a break. There's story. Maybe you don't like a revolutionary story? Either way, there's story, deal with it.

As far as itemization goes, who cares? It's a leveling instance. You won't keep the gear/mods for long.

People will complain about anything these days.
If you think a few sentences equates a story than you haven't read anything beyond childrens books and even that is stretching it.

The story was so basic, and so bare... it was pathetic. Quality story, like in Esseles is what we wanted. They can do it.

They had minimal atmosphere, that's what you really mean by "it having story".

---

Did no one do the horribly unrealistic (don't give me the "it's a game or it's Star Wars response, because that has realism as it defines itself in its lore and story) final boss with flames everywhere?

OR the glitched areas that were constantly killing people with the fire?

I'm sorry, but that thing was utter crap, and the actual drops for the Guardian were so ugly to look at I just deleted it after stripping the mods. Sorry, but I can't see how anyone could like that piece of crap compared to things like Esseles.

Blarginater
12.20.2011 , 08:41 PM | #14
While there was very little dialogue/cutscenes for that flashpoint.

I really liked the whole layout for it.

Plus, there was a wookie boss, what more could you ask for?

Delsana
12.20.2011 , 08:58 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Blarginater View Post
While there was very little dialogue/cutscenes for that flashpoint.

I really liked the whole layout for it.

Plus, there was a wookie boss, what more could you ask for?
So because they threw you a bone you're willing to ignore the fact and allow them to keep making terrible flashpoints that can't compare to the first one you do?

Kleinone
12.20.2011 , 09:05 PM | #16
Come to think of it, Esseles was pretty fun

Mavery
12.20.2011 , 09:21 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Delsana View Post
If you think a few sentences equates a story than you haven't read anything beyond childrens books and even that is stretching it.

The story was so basic, and so bare... it was pathetic. Quality story, like in Esseles is what we wanted. They can do it.

They had minimal atmosphere, that's what you really mean by "it having story".
When did I say a few sentences equated story? Oh wait, I didn't. There are more ways to tell a story than mass conversation dialogues. Broaden your horizons.

Trickstarr
12.20.2011 , 09:52 PM | #18
Invisble flames on the end boss is terrible...

IncognitoCat
12.20.2011 , 10:07 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimmas View Post
Slow elevator is slow, but otherwise it's an awesome flashpoint.
This. I really hate the elevator with a passion, though.
www.TOR-Loot.com
My latest project - Find the best Flashpoint and Operations gear for SWTOR characters with one click.

Schwarzklinge
12.21.2011 , 03:02 AM | #20
I have to wholeheartedly agree with the OP.

When I first played beta and ran Esseles for the first time i thought "Wow, can't wait for the other AWESOME flashpoints!".
But Esseles, sadly, was the exception, not the rule. The whole dialogueing, little cut-scenes, action packed dense atmosphere, was what really set the flashpoint apart for me from rather standard WoW dungeons.

I don't mind a few flashpoints like say, Athiss, straight forward without much dialogue - don't get me wrong. But I feel like Esseles was a bit of an advertisement to get you hooked (which for me totally worked) - the other flashpoints I've played so far (until and including Cademimu), all feel like they're sloppily done last minute before launch.
I like how they look, I like how they play out mechanically (except the already mentioned elevator), I like the loot, but apart from Esseles nothing really sets these flashpoints apart from other games' dungeons and that I find... very disappointing.