Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Is "Starmarc" still playing? Embarrassing photo!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Is "Starmarc" still playing? Embarrassing photo!!

starcmarc's Avatar


starcmarc
02.04.2013 , 08:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Had one last match before having to go to work, finally found starmarc! Too bad you had multiple healers and I had a baddie team (cept for you cadence <3), but not bad for my 8 deaths
http://i.imgur.com/3M2x5pu.jpg?1
dammit i was hoping this thread would die... lol (hopefully it will after this)

anyway, glad to have finally seen u on the battlefield!!! i'm sure some of your damage points was attributed to you pounding on me while I was getting healed lol, nothing like a human pinata..haha..

actually good thing we had a couple of healers cause i was getting focused MORE than 2 of our own healers.. feels nice to be on a team with multiple healers instead of playing against them lol.

i think its safe to say i'm not the same player I was when I lost THREE STRAIGHT TIMES to the level 44 version of you... i'm sure next time we see each other in a wz, our roles will be reversed and I'll have zero healers...

have a good one. peace.
www.my-ninjas.enjin.com
55 STARMARC sentinel 55JUGG strmrc
55 ICE-CREAM'MAN shadow 55BOW-CHICA'WOWOW vg
55 MANILA-ICE sage 51COLOR'ME'BADD slinger

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
02.04.2013 , 08:45 AM | #22
This thread may now RIP

haha, and good game, good to see that you are definitely much better hah. And truthfully, it was just me focusing you. Sorry!
have a good one

starcmarc's Avatar


starcmarc
02.04.2013 , 09:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Had one last match before having to go to work, finally found starmarc! Too bad you had multiple healers and I had a baddie team (cept for you cadence <3), but not bad for my 8 deaths
http://i.imgur.com/3M2x5pu.jpg?1
also for reference sake and to see what I could do under similar circumstances, here's a screencap from a NC match against a pretty good imp team with multiple healers not bad for 8 deaths either

http://i.imgur.com/cWrfdsZ.jpg
www.my-ninjas.enjin.com
55 STARMARC sentinel 55JUGG strmrc
55 ICE-CREAM'MAN shadow 55BOW-CHICA'WOWOW vg
55 MANILA-ICE sage 51COLOR'ME'BADD slinger

starcmarc's Avatar


starcmarc
02.04.2013 , 09:01 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
This thread may now RIP

haha, and good game, good to see that you are definitely much better hah. And truthfully, it was just me focusing you. Sorry!
have a good one
thanks!!! its all good, ever since you posted this thread, i've been getting focused waaaaaaaaay more than usual lol.. it definitely helps to make you a better player thats for sure....
www.my-ninjas.enjin.com
55 STARMARC sentinel 55JUGG strmrc
55 ICE-CREAM'MAN shadow 55BOW-CHICA'WOWOW vg
55 MANILA-ICE sage 51COLOR'ME'BADD slinger

sphyg's Avatar


sphyg
02.04.2013 , 09:27 AM | #25
But it's alive. This thread is very much alive!!!
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

whitroc's Avatar


whitroc
02.05.2013 , 07:13 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by starcmarc View Post
Wow, i'm impressed that you had a screen cap of that.. that was like what 5+ months?? A little too much time on your hands (like I should talk lol) eh?

Anyway, i'll be the first to admit that I completely, absolutely, without a doubt sucked at PVP back then, even a month ago I wasn't any good (I only started PVPn a little over 2 months ago, so i'm fairly new). Nowadays I don't think I suck, but am more of an over-powered average player. Matter of fact, I just had a watchman sent completely smoke me in 1v1 a couple days ago (though our gear wasn't equal). Big deal, its a dam video game.

But obviously i'm doing something right, for you to make me feel so special by dedicating this special thread for me

Such an interesting dynamic--- the different reactions this game brings out in people.

Next time u see me in a wz, say hi, so that we can have a rematch.. i'm sure i'll give u a much better challenge.

Until then you should probably try to post threads on this forum that people actually care about..

Peace.
Lol Starmarc you seem to be the harbinger punching bag lately.
Nightypoo <Goof Troop>

DarthAnvil's Avatar


DarthAnvil
02.05.2013 , 02:40 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by starcmarc View Post
Wow, i'm impressed that you had a screen cap of that.. that was like what 5+ months?? A little too much time on your hands (like I should talk lol) eh?

Anyway, i'll be the first to admit that I completely, absolutely, without a doubt sucked at PVP back then, even a month ago I wasn't any good (I only started PVPn a little over 2 months ago, so i'm fairly new). Nowadays I don't think I suck, but am more of an over-powered average player. Matter of fact, I just had a watchman sent completely smoke me in 1v1 a couple days ago (though our gear wasn't equal). Big deal, its a dam video game.

But obviously i'm doing something right, for you to make me feel so special by dedicating this special thread for me

Such an interesting dynamic--- the different reactions this game brings out in people.

Next time u see me in a wz, say hi, so that we can have a rematch.. i'm sure i'll give u a much better challenge.

Until then you should probably try to post threads on this forum that people actually care about..

Peace.
A newfound respect I have for you, Starmarc.

And not in reference to the aforementioned, interesting to see the myriad ways that self assurance/validation is manifested on these forums. SMH.
Tasaad Istari, Tankassin
Conundrum Guild Master
Wookieepedia Administrator
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

starcmarc's Avatar


starcmarc
02.05.2013 , 09:28 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAnvil View Post
A newfound respect I have for you, Starmarc.

And not in reference to the aforementioned, interesting to see the myriad ways that self assurance/validation is manifested on these forums. SMH.
Yup, I have quickly learned in the past month that saying "it's just a damn video game people!" is probably one of the more ignorant statements to say.

Being my first MMO, I think I finally get it with SWTOR. It's definitely a game that represents so much more to people: an escape, an alter ego, a social life, a sports replacement, etc.

And in that sense, all this self assurance, validation, **** talking, bullying, elitism, bragadociousness, *** kissing, makes sense.... all the while bioware is making cents
www.my-ninjas.enjin.com
55 STARMARC sentinel 55JUGG strmrc
55 ICE-CREAM'MAN shadow 55BOW-CHICA'WOWOW vg
55 MANILA-ICE sage 51COLOR'ME'BADD slinger

Therangerboy's Avatar


Therangerboy
02.05.2013 , 09:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by starcmarc View Post
And in that sense, all this self assurance, validation, **** talking, bullying, elitism, bragadociousness, *** kissing, makes sense.... all the while bioware is making cents
I see what you did there. Cents...that's funny
Ra'Le Sage

nicholaspapas's Avatar


nicholaspapas
02.14.2013 , 06:11 AM | #30
next time you get a screen shot see of you cant get one with me healing i very seldom lose if your in the match