Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

Weeeeee
01.11.2013 , 10:06 AM | #61
I can't be bothered rolling another pub toon, its so boring.

If anyone has rolled IMPS on Bastion give my level 49 assassin 'Tranquility' a whisper and we'll slay yanks.
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

iheartnyc
01.29.2013 , 08:25 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Weeeeee View Post
I can't be bothered rolling another pub toon, its so boring.

If anyone has rolled IMPS on Bastion give my level 49 assassin 'Tranquility' a whisper and we'll slay yanks.
I've rolled a Repub Sentinel (Focus build lololol) on Bastion and linked up with <The Elite> there. Toon's name is "Eliteduelist."

It's actually fun leveling again since all the planets have a lot of people to level with. Can't say much about the PvP since I'm not 50 yet, but the lowbie Imps are terribad. I've gotten to Valor 21 so far and I've only lost (2) warzone matches so far.

My only concern about this server is that we're not really on during "their" primetime, so this may mean it will be hard to face their top players.

ztee
01.30.2013 , 03:40 PM | #63
PVP on The Harbringer is actually pretty good.

Fast queues at all hours too ...

Reminds me of The Swiftsure

Scorpiooooo
02.04.2013 , 05:56 AM | #64
If you are on Harbinger and want to
- Casual PvP
- Casual Raid
- Jump Wampas

Then you should totally join - A Wampa Took My Baby!
Message Heskus/Thyra/Scórpió to join today
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Weeeeee
02.04.2013 , 06:11 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
I've rolled a Repub Sentinel (Focus build lololol) on Bastion and linked up with <The Elite> there. Toon's name is "Eliteduelist."

It's actually fun leveling again since all the planets have a lot of people to level with. Can't say much about the PvP since I'm not 50 yet, but the lowbie Imps are terribad. I've gotten to Valor 21 so far and I've only lost (2) warzone matches so far.

My only concern about this server is that we're not really on during "their" primetime, so this may mean it will be hard to face their top players.
Yeah i hit 50 and realised that the lag plays a huge factor when playing ranked and intense 50s pvp. So ill be staying on APAC unless i hit the utmost of boredom.
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

Stavroz
02.10.2013 , 01:36 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Weeeeee View Post
Yeah i hit 50 and realised that the lag plays a huge factor when playing ranked and intense 50s pvp. So ill be staying on APAC unless i hit the utmost of boredom.
I think ppl overstate the ping issue unless you have general intenet issues. The ping is consistently 185-220 on the bastion and i find it playable.

In fact we played our first ranked games last night against Hey I am MVP which is a 3500 rated team. They are the best rated team in all of the NA Servers as they roll on both Bastion and Prophecy of 5.

We were competitive in all our games despite the ping disadvantage and these guys absolutely curb stomp everyone like Midian used to curb stomp every guild not named Core back in the days.
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

Jumpchan
02.10.2013 , 02:13 AM | #67
maybe

just maybe

not everyone lives in sydney or melbourne

also false cooldowns
Jump
/avoid

Discoteck
02.10.2013 , 07:18 PM | #68
Tried rolling a melee DPS on bastion and the amount of times I missed an interrupt and watched an animation of a move I never actually used was too frustrating. I am in inner city Brisbane and get 300+ ms
RIPMDN|CHVRCHS|DISCOTECK|APERTúRE|SCITS

My ROLEPLAY / ARESNAL BURST video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbRRDFk1CI

xAgonyyy
02.10.2013 , 10:30 PM | #69
We are lvling on the bastion and try to get a ranked team going again leanest and hist guild force pen

Stavroz
02.11.2013 , 02:12 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Discoteck View Post
Tried rolling a melee DPS on bastion and the amount of times I missed an interrupt and watched an animation of a move I never actually used was too frustrating. I am in inner city Brisbane and get 300+ ms
yea 300+ ms is terrible...anything over 250 and you start feeling the lag, 300+ is unplayable I agree.
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.